one for olddog and hash...and the other gear heads

the Hilton of puppy pens...lol

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now the secret weapon...lil red deuce

the Hilton...
Bella the beasshe the lite skinned halfbreed(apbt on bottom.bully on the top) but we like her,so she gets the most shade lol
Lady's ped..if u can read this u good...
and this 1 ..did I say I love this 1...lol
and fer the ladies...and jtp...lol had to do it bro..lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
lol you goof! Whats the point of having the houses on stilts? Looks like a rabbit Hutch, or is that what it is? lol you get a lot of rain? Lil red deuce is a cutie!!

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol you goof! Whats the point of having the houses on stilts? Looks like a rabbit Hutch, or is that what it is? lol you get a lot of rain? Lil red deuce is a cutie!!
well itsa whelping pen also...and itsa lot ezer on the back dealin with'm..just don't have the big box in it....plus if ya got 1 in heat u put her up if ya don't want no accidents....make sence??....me and hunter and Justin finished it yesterday...thet sumbitch is heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....but it'll be here when i'm gone fersho....

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work! I have a broken chassis :snow: wish you were closer.
thanks hash...that just mite be the last full chassis I do............uh..not....

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
well itsa whelping pen also...and itsa lot ezer on the back dealin with'm..just don't have the big box in it....plus if ya got 1 in heat u put her up if ya don't want no accidents....make sence??....me and hunter and Justin finished it yesterday...thet sumbitch is heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....but it'll be here when i'm gone fersho....
totally makes sense! Good stuff man!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
looks good brah,

i'd like to know where you got yor ideas from, might have to try it out.

whats that underneath?????????

looks like someone has a clue...........

you paying attention, jtp??????????????

looks like a dogman might have used that idea before, i like it being off the ground,

saves unwanted females getting stuck.

looks like the right heighth also, nice work.

i knew you kept little man around for a reason.

but now who's teaching who??

i would go with little man, his mind is untarnished...........

plus the dogs can tell, how bout this, to give a clue,

ace, duece, trey....................

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
at would be a dookie shoot....dam... fer the life of me I cant remember wher I seen that???????????
hehehehe...........musta been a dream or somthin...

oh and lil red...we picked her up at the farmers market.....only dog I ever seen that'll eat corn on the cob hahahaha....

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaha yea kinda...all the lil girls like his curls...ats why he wears a crooked ass hat all the time...lol.... thank ya.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Thought you might like this drag week. This is one of my old buddies we have rock crawled and raced together for 20 years. He built himself a new street car.

400ft Wheel Stand - The 1100hp TT Crusty Nova! - YouTube
:( I never even got mine to the drag strip and now I'm selling her. Every time I see a race now I'm gonna bawl like a little baby.

Edit: instead of make 2 posts I'm gonna roll it all up in one lol. I've seen puppy pens up off the ground like that a bunch. A guy on fb makes his own kennels and they are all up off the ground with a barrel off the end to sleep in. I like the idea myself. Cute pup, cute kid, nice dogs, sweet ride....are you a butter face??? Just asking because when I used to only take pics of my abs (nonexistent now :( ), my ass, or my boobs I always got that. LMAO!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
right on - i could show my abs, but i dont wanna make that guy on ti bow look bad!!ha ha ha
i mean upset my wife.
good stuff welder - i like the ideas and concepts behind that ol Hilton.
There is a dude that lives about 20 minutes south. Call him double d.
He has a kennel set up like that for all his dogs. He does bird dogs though.
Some of the best in the state have came from his yard.
they do trap shoots and pheaseant shoots couple times a year.
Las time they did hill billy tractor pulls i believe.(modified lawn mowers in mud with chicks in tank tops as the weights) them boys know how its done.

i see masons hammer in thur?? he is a good ol dog from what iv gathered.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Nice love the above ground kennels got a buddy that has couple of huge above ground. likie the hole yard set up man.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well thank yall alot,gonna make me blush lol....
Yea mccoy you can make some out on the ped but not with these welders eyes lol
rudy..believe it or not ol tom had beagles also and years ago thats the way he kept them just not up like that. Each 1 was 8' x 8'
bout 12'' up...and tied together.kept lime under them but the floor was bout like a deck,small gap between the boards. Had a piece of gutter down the back to catch stuff when he washed it out.ol man was slick for his time!! All the lumber come out of the cotton mill...i aint gonna say he stole it,but i kno he didnt pay for either...
Princess you going to havta ask stangchick about that butter face deal...hehehehe

thank yall again...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts