Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I may have gotten some gruff for not fostering Zoe, but today reminded me that everything happens for a reason.

Zoe is now going to be part of the "PAWSitive Changes" Program.
PAWSitive Changes, Inc. - Home

After only meeting Zoe for ten seconds, well and maybe a few seconds of my teary eyed explanation of how wonderful this girl is, their trainer(who pics the dogs they take on) had her in her truck ready to go.

I made a special plea to make sure i could keep in contact with Zoe through her stay in the program as well as when she finds her forever home. I will definitely update.

Today was definitely one of those days that I will remember forever

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Thats Great!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zoe has officially been taken into the PAWS Juvinile program. She will start training with the kids soon.
Her foster home is with the adult daughter of the PAWS trainer. She still is not a fan of other dogs, she is not aggeresive towards the other dogs (she does not lunge or try to attack them) she just prefers they leave her alone, and will show her displeasure by snapping or growling, something they are working on.
They have her on a special diet along with some glucosimine and fish oil supplements to not only help her put on weight but help with the sore joints she was dealing with because of the malnutrition.
I will continue updating hopefully with pics soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts