Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the go cart didnt last too long, we put a new chain on it and its too loose LMAO... kept falling off!
dutch got a good run out of it... then the chain messed up then mase pulled us back to teh truck then bunny got to pose in it :)

enjoy!

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Now that's a day out! The shots of Bunny with the goggles had me in stitches!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMFAO those are hilarious, love bunnys goggles lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
bunny is too cute!!! looks like fun!! :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
lol luv it! So how did you get them to pull with you behind them? is there somebody walking in front of them? Meek pulls but only if im ahead never behind... whats your secret! :)

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol luv it! So how did you get them to pull with you behind them? is there somebody walking in front of them? Meek pulls but only if im ahead never behind... whats your secret! :)
I had to give him a little correction to get him going but once he got it going I could go off and take pictures and do whaever.
thats not too bad for his first time pulling something with the person sitting in it... and it was pretty heavy.

just be consistant... start with teaching the dog to do it while in front with a word.

I use "work" or lets go.

then they can sort of get what you want when you ask from behind them.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hahaha love the pictures!! the goggles one is priceless :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.