Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a movie line stuck in my head all day long...OK, I was bored LOL! Anybody have a favorite "one-liner" from a comedy, drama, etc. that you will never forget or makes you laugh every time you think of it?
The one that stuck in my head today occurred because I was "downtown" and working near a larger public clock on the side of a building....soooo I kept saying to myself, "Look kids, Big Ben...Parliment" forever (European Vacation:)) and kept picturing Chevy Chase trying to get into the correct lane LOL! Of course, "Go ahead, make my day" will always be a personal fav by Clint. There are literally hundreds of them out there...anyone watching Arnold and Sylvester go at it in the 80's and 90's can attest.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL "theres a tiger in the bathroom " LMAO I crack up at that line everytime although I usually picture him running out of there tripping over his friend lmao.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Since "Jaws" is my favourite movie of all time, its usually something from that movie. It drives my wife crazy. Every time I hear some reference to something being 20ft long I always yell out "25!". Fans of the movie will know what I mean (I hope).

Or I'll just walk past her and say something like "I'm not talking about day sailin' or pleasure boatin', I'm talking about workin' for a livin', I'm talkin' about sharkin'!" Yeh, she loves it.

She also loves when I sing "Eastbound and Down" from Smokey and the Bandit (another favourite).

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had a movie line stuck in my head all day long...OK, I was bored LOL! Anybody have a favorite "one-liner" from a comedy, drama, etc. that you will never forget or makes you laugh every time you think of it?
The one that stuck in my head today occurred because I was "downtown" and working near a larger public clock on the side of a building....soooo I kept saying to myself, "Look kids, Big Ben...Parliment" forever (European Vacation:)) and kept picturing Chevy Chase trying to get into the correct lane LOL! Of course, "Go ahead, make my day" will always be a personal fav by Clint. There are literally hundreds of them out there...anyone watching Arnold and Sylvester go at it in the 80's and 90's can attest.
I have 2 that come to mind. The first is sparked by your mention of Chevy Chase.

Lou Costello's "Niagara Falls" or 'Slowly...I turned' routine.
For any too young, Costello is reminded, by someones casual reference ( like 'Niagara Falls"), of a humiliating personal experience with some past opponent...He starts to describe the experience to the commenter, ending in 'slowly,...I turned...' ( the point where he confronted his tormenter) by then he's out of control and assaults the innocent party. ( slap stick humor).

I saw Chevy Chase (and John Belushi and a couple of others from that crew) perform in a show called "National Lampoons Lemmings" when he was starting out...at a little club here called 'The Village Gate' . It was a collection of skits...the precursor of the SNL format. I was sitting right in front of the stage with my date, the prettiest girl in Brooklyn NY. I was out of my class and very nervous. Chase was pretending to be a Hells Angel, he had a can of beer, took a big swig, and spat it into the audience...all over me. I very clearly remember my date glaring at me and saying " you're not going to do anything...are you" ( it was a command). I HATE Chevy Chase. I wish I had a 'slowly...I turned' ending to that story.

The second comes from one of my favorite movies..."On the Waterfront"
Marlon Brando to his brother right before his brother was murdered "I coulda been somebody... I coulda been a contenda".

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
"What in tha Hell?... BOY! Get Ur DAMM pANTs Onnn!!" ... (B&B Do America)

"SlackJawFaggots this :poop: will make you a sexual Tyrannasauras.. Just Like Me." "Here strap this on your sore ( Y ) Blane.." (Predator)

"girly man I will pump you up" (Guess whoo??)

comedian one liners..

"you know what I do Eddie? I kick the dog Eddie.. I kick the :poop: out the dog, Eddie and then I gigle my mthafkn ( Y ) off.. you know why Eddie? Cause you dont clean the :poop:"

"Why dont you wanna kiss your aunt bunnie?""cause shes gotta mustache..:cry: " (Delirious/EddieMurphy)

"I got one rule in my house.. If its funny .. you aint in trouble.."
"Smack" OH you mean clean the room" (Still Standing/Daymon Wayans)
I have plenty more going through my head all day as different things arrise and what not...

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"are you gonna do something, or are you gonna just stand there and bleed?" - Tombstone

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Wendy? Darling? Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash your brains in...bashem right the F in" - The Shining

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Christian at the last from the Shining.

alright here's mine

"You got knocked the F out" - Friday

" I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do and Freak out man" - Half Baked :p

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
"is that crazy enough for ya or do ya want me to :poop: on the floor?"
"Jesus Christ! do ya'll wanna play card or do ya wanna jerk off"
One Flew Over the CooCoos Nest

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i'd post mine but they'd get me banned... lol

just think of Full Metal Jacket

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG LOVE Full Metal Jacket.

That movie reminds me soooo much of my father. Not a good thing but is a darn good movie.

"You want me to gouge out your eyes and skull ____ you Private Pyle"

Shoot yeah Jayhawk, lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Outlaw Josey Wales
LOL, I have to get some more comedy lines up on here....but I just the dramatic movies:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "_ _ _ _" on their airplanes because it's obscene! - Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good one Jayhawk!
How about, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" - Apocalypse Now

1 - 20 of 98 Posts