Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nice shots, and nice looking boy. You must love your car as much as you love your dog, lol. Interesting angles for the shots, though. Very creative! Thank you for sharing and welcome to the pack.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, I remember you from PBF. Carter is a very handsome boy.
He said thank you haha

Nice shots, and nice looking boy. You must love your car as much as you love your dog, lol. Interesting angles for the shots, though. Very creative! Thank you for sharing and welcome to the pack.
Yes im very into cars, and Carter loves the car as well. The backseat is pretty much his area.

For most of the pics shown i took anywhere from 10-20 pics in that same spot from all different angles then i just delete the ones i dont like. Once i tell him to stay he'll look around but he wont actually move until i tell him its ok so he lets me get as many shots as i want.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
your boy is very handsome!
As you can tell from my name,
I love rednoses. :)

Also, love the fact you kept his ears natural.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
welcome to the forum :)
Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forum,
your boy is very handsome!
As you can tell from my name,
I love rednoses. :)

Also, love the fact you kept his ears natural.
Thanks!

I never even considered having his ears altered. He actually already had stitches in one of his ears (before i had him) because i was told when he was found his neck was all chewed up and bloody and his ear was practically ripped in half. He has a scar from it and he used to have several small bald patches but all the hair grew back and whoever fixed his ear did a great job because unless i showed you the scar you probably wouldnt even see it. But you can see in the pics, or especially my avatar that his left ear hangs a littler flatter than the right.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D Carter is a handsome boy! Great Pics!!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
haha I love the one where he is walking on water :) So cute!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Love the car pics lol.
Very good looking dog.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Took some beach shots of him a few weeks ago and a close up shot the other day...

·
Registered
223 Posts
How do you get him to pose so well! You take lovely pictures. Might I ask what type of camera you use? I love the picture of him behind the sign, such a rebel. XP

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts