Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you ladies do it calm your Morning Sickness, im nausious from Midday exactly till 7-8pm.

Help!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Ginger. Ginger tea, Ginger snaps, anything you can get thats ginger will help with nausea.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I had to eat as soon as I got up. Preferably while I was still in bed.

I bought candied ginger and sucked on it throughout the day when it was really bad. I also like the natural ginger ale soda. As well as eating only small amounts of food multiple times a day instead of 3 bigger meals.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I had it bad with my daughter and couldnt eat anything until almost 12pm on the dot anything before just wouldnt sit. I tried small meals like the doctor said and saltines and ginger and just having tea , nothing worked. thankfully at almost exactly 3 months it stopped. hope one of the above helps you though. I was always told small snacks like saltines or breadsticks help. I was told I could take gravol and it was safe but never did { I had a thing when I was preg I wouldnt even take tylenol} if its bad you could talk to your doctor see if theres anything safe to take like gravol or something to hold your stomache down.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ginger helps, im so mad :( no food is appealling to me atm and i love food. everything i think about is yuck! But i need to eat regualr or i will get very bad MS.
Also i am a short tempered person before pregnancy and now i have times where i am just a raging temper tantrum its so dumb! But i am thankful for buba :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
try muching on some dry cereal, i liked multi grain cheerios. I had to have them by my bed before I could get up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts