Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's Lowla. I lost our camara so my phone will have to do for now :/ dang it lol
we should be doing a photoshoot with Migs Photography some time this week for our products. Lowla should be one of our lil models lol.
She's 6 months old now. weighs about 45#'s, and is maturing very nicely.
she's the UKC style bully that i really wanted and cant be more happy with her physically. we're still working on her confidence.
she LOVES the springpole now. not much for the flirt pole, YET.
I'm stoked to start getting her used to our working harness to eventually get into some WP with her. im thinking she will love it and be good at it. she already pulls me down the street lol.

Playing on the spring pole :woof: notice her tail is now turning black lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I freakin love this little girl :love: I love the tail, her and D have the same thing but opposite colors loll.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Looking good, hopefully she will keep that general appearance and not look "over done" as a Bully. How is she bred? Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very pretty girl, Niz.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I freakin love this little girl :love: I love the tail, her and D have the same thing but opposite colors loll.
thank you Krystal! im excited for you to meet her soon!

Looking good, hopefully she will keep that general appearance and not look "over done" as a Bully. How is she bred? Just wondering.
thanks man!
she's RE, for the most part. has a few remy dogs back a few generations on the sire's side and is a pokemon grandaughter.

Dam's side
Heff and shortshot

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
thank you Krystal! im excited for you to meet her soon!

thanks man!
she's RE, for the most part. has a few remy dogs back a few generations on the sire's side and is a pokemon grandaughter.

Dam's side
Heff and shortshot
No problem ;) Since Bullies don't really interest me very few actually grab my attention and follow. Definitely will be following your progress with the confidence issue and see where you take her.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is a beauty Trev! :) Looking good!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Pretty girl Trev. I hope she continues on the right path for you.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww Trev, she is gorgeous, I love her face, good luck with the WP and I know this little girl is gonna rock the UKC and ABKC world :D

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
lovely pup! :) I'm sure she'll become a wonderful dog under your care.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such a pretty girl! Her tongue is super long lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww she is growing so nicely looks great , good job with her :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts