Go Pitbull Forums banner

121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not a bulldog, but...

Fama, kennel weight 46 pounds... She's a spinner.

Fama work weight 75 pounds, ready to get some. It's hard to see with all the hair :) She can jump on top of a 6.5' container by herself, and take a full grown man to the ground in a heartbeat. I have her on radar at 31 mph on a long send.

David Winners

·
Registered
29 Posts
..... and DAMN... You guys have some amazing looking dogs!

I couldn't see the whole thread on my phone, but when I got home I checked it out on the computer. Great job on the conditioning. I'm a huge mill user myself. I'm interested in the spring poles. Going to build one when I get home.

David Winners

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
..... and DAMN... You guys have some amazing looking dogs!

I couldn't see the whole thread on my phone, but when I got home I checked it out on the computer. Great job on the conditioning. I'm a huge mill user myself. I'm interested in the spring poles. Going to build one when I get home.

David Winners
David if you have a smart phone check and see if you can get the app :) it's pretty handy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
David I can only see the before picture! The "after" pictures are just question marks. :/ but I LOVE that color on a shepherd. Beautiful!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yay! I'm so proud we get to be on this page!

Before

After

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Not a bulldog, but...

Fama, kennel weight 46 pounds... She's a spinner.

Fama work weight 75 pounds, ready to get some. It's hard to see with all the hair :) She can jump on top of a 6.5' container by herself, and take a full grown man to the ground in a heartbeat. I have her on radar at 31 mph on a long send.

David Winners
Fama is an incredible looking dog.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thank you! And you as well. Nice looking hound!

·
Just A Young Dogman
225 Posts
Soldier before. . Soldier after . Blackie after couldntfind before pics.

·
Just A Young Dogman
225 Posts
Thanks Stephan i try to blackie more active then Soldier he gets him moving.

121 - 140 of 176 Posts