Go Pitbull Forums banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts

now (2 weeks in)

Gonna get back on it this week, been sick the last week so we slacked off..

·
Registered
306 Posts
@pink what did you do in order for him to get so cut and massive.
What food and exercis?

E. P.
He's on Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch right now. As for exercise, simple daily hand walking. Really, with him, it's primarily genetics. As much as I'd like to take more responsibility for the condition he's in.. truth be told, he keeps himself looking like that with little help from me. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
He's on Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch right now. As for exercise, simple daily hand walking. Really, with him, it's primarily genetics. As much as I'd like to take more responsibility for the condition he's in.. truth be told, he keeps himself looking like that with little help from me. :p
Awesome dog! He's gorgeous! Just walks? He looks like he can haul some stuff haha. Well keep us updated on him. Hope mine gets to look like him

E. P.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Awesome dog! He's gorgeous! Just walks? He looks like he can haul some stuff haha. Well keep us updated on him. Hope mine gets to look like him

E. P.
Thank you! He does have a weight pull harness and I'll hook his tire to it occasionally.. maybe once every few weeks, if that. It's certainly not a part of our daily routine, like the walks, though. ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Is he lucky enough to be riding in a 10th anniversary cobra? Lol
Doubt it. Look at the mirror caps. Svt cobras have painted to match. Interior looks to be a 6 cyl or gt. Just got rid of my 03' kb cobra for a whippled lightning. I love fast fords as you can see.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hmm yea maybe that mirror is black, hard to tell. I was just going by the red trim on the door. If that seat wasn't covered we would have our answer lol.

I love Cobra's. Was deciding between an 03/04 or the new 5.0... Decided on a new car lol, now it's supercharged and a fun ride.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Still a work in progress, but I'm starting to see a big difference and I'm stoked!

Squirt before, chunky at 11-12 months:

Squirt now, just over 15 months:

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
That's a huge difference Maggie! Squirt is looking buff. What did you do different the last three months?

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
That's a huge difference Maggie! Squirt is looking buff. What did you do different the last three months?

Joe
Yay, I'm so glad it's noticeable!!
We upped his hand-walking a lot, we do at LEAST 2 hours of walking with hills included per day. Increased the weight used in his backpack, and we do a loooot of swimming since the weather got hot here and we live right beside the river! Crossing the river against the current a few times is a really good work out and he loves it. He has almost zero toy drive and doesn't like to bite/hold, so we pretty much rely on walking as his main form of exercise. We also started feeding raw a couple days a week as well as adding raw eggs with shells twice a week. Thanks for the comment! :)

141 - 160 of 176 Posts