Go Pitbull Forums banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
This is amazing. I have been wanting to work my dogs out and get them to look the best they can. I'm limited though. I have no where to use a spring pole. I could maybe do a flirt pole but I'm limited there too. I take them on walks, I take Lily swimming (Kai isn't much of a swimmer), and I try to work them out with a good game of tug o war. Any advice is appreciated. I love seeing all of these healthy changes and honestly that is what is most important to me. Their health.

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Yay, I'm so glad it's noticeable!!
We upped his hand-walking a lot, we do at LEAST 2 hours of walking with hills included per day. Increased the weight used in his backpack, and we do a loooot of swimming since the weather got hot here and we live right beside the river! Crossing the river against the current a few times is a really good work out and he loves it. He has almost zero toy drive and doesn't like to bite/hold, so we pretty much rely on walking as his main form of exercise. We also started feeding raw a couple days a week as well as adding raw eggs with shells twice a week. Thanks for the comment! :)
Thanks for the break down. It really has worked well.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
ImageUploadedByPG Free1414423263.716544.jpg

Pig is 10 months old now and toning up. I'm letting the puppy chubs come off and she's leaning out really nicely. :)

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Piggy is 1 year now and we're really working on toning her up. Lots of flirt pole and trekking through the snow. Thoughts on how she's progressing? :)

161 - 176 of 176 Posts