Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
she makes 8 weeks old today, what do you think of her?
is she gonna get bulky when she grows??
her mom is red nose and her dad is a razor edge

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
She's cute. :)
no way to tell if she'll get bulky, but she'll end up looking like a mix of her parents most likely.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Red nose is just a color so if the breeder you got her from said her mom was red nose then they have no clue what they were breeding. Many BYB's use the term "red nose: to try and describe a dogs bloodline and that is not correct. Now Razors Edge or RE is mostly a bully bloodline so your pup is at least half bully. If your pup is scatterbred it will be harder to tell what size she could be. Do you have a ped for her?

I :love: her markings on her face she is super cute!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just so you know "rednose" is NOT a bloodline it is just a meaningless color that doesn't make the dog any better or worse. She is very cute though I would suggest to spay her if you do not have her paper work. Congrats on the puppy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very smoochable :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!!, yeah i will she's a bit early for that right now though, will be gettn her shots soon though made an appt already,
i want to get her ears cropped though but I'm still calling around with my local vets

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh man she is cute! :) welcome to the forum :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
What I cute girl, I bet she would look great with a crop, as for the size dunno its the waiting game till she matures

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute pup.. its a lighter version of Dre

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Cute pup , welcome to the forum :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
She's a real cutie that's for sure. If I had to guess, I'd say she'll thicken up a bit to match her thick legs but as the others have said, it's a waiting game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts