Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy camera quality, but I am so proud of him swimming without floaties at his age! Have to brag! lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome! Head underwater and everything!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! Head underwater and everything!
He looooves it. We've been working hard all summer at kicking legs etc. My mom sent me this video on my phone the other night at work and I showed everyone in the bar this video. I'm so happy he isn't terrified of the water like a bunch of other kids (some older than him) are.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
A word of advice. Don't let him watch the movie "Jaws" until he's like 13/14. My parents let me watch it when I was 6 and took me to the beach the next night! It's my favourite movie but I still don't go to the beach...

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A word of advice. Don't let him watch the movie "Jaws" until he's like 13/14. My parents let me watch it when I was 6 and took me to the beach the next night! It's my favourite movie but I still don't go to the beach...
lol Word.... yeah it kind of ruined the beach for me too when I was little. Actually, it wasn't so bad when I was little but as I got older I went in the ocean less and less and now I don't even go at all.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He is super cute. Mad swimming skills too.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Coming in looking all prunish.lol.I bet he's having a blast swimming in the big pool.Mine are even loving it this summer swimming in our cheap walmart pool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts