Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosie has always been amazing on the leash but just recently she's began to really pull. I want her to understand that pulling is not ok but I feel like I look awful walking In the park and constantly pulling her leash back when she pulls. Any tips? I added the pictures because I think she's the greatest

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did you found a solution to the pulling? whenever my puppy starts pulling, I stop and I don't walk until he calms down. That works for me, my puppy is around 3/4 months old

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you found a solution to the pulling? whenever my puppy starts pulling, I stop and I don't walk until he calms down. That works for me, my puppy is around 3/4 months old
That's typically what I did now and it works for the moment but outs a constant stop and go situation.

·
Super Moderator
5,301 Posts
Great pictures of Rosie. Thanks for sharing.
I have had good luck with using "The Gentle Leader" to stop the pulling. Every time they pull in turns their head but doesn't hurt their throat. You can check them out on Amazon and they're inexpensive.

Joe

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures of Rosie. Thanks for sharing.
I have had good luck with using "The Gentle Leader" to stop the pulling. Every time they pull in turns their head but doesn't hurt their throat. You can check them out on Amazon and they're inexpensive.

Joe
awesome! I will check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts