Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most dogs hate fireworks. if you are anticipating a problem, right now is the time to contact your vet for meds.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Word! ;) I used to have a dog that was terrified of the booms! Meds worked well ;)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i bought some relaxers for the dogs last year.. stuck them in my room and turned up the TV.. they were fine.. just laying under the bed

·
Good with tools
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha Champ climbs in the bath tub and pisses himself for 2 days after the 4th

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
haha... i've got explosions going off around my house already.. dogs are barking their heads off

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Bravo!!! Add the heat, fireworks (and the idiots with the fireworks), and family get togethers...and you have a recipe for disaster. Time to really think about your pup's welfare here and place yourself in their shoes, er, paws.:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes a must for our babies who are fradie cats..LOL I have an OES who is terrified of the fireworks..I already have her meds on hand as she is scarred of storms as well and we here in Indiana have been getting a lot of thunderstorms.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Lol Shorty doesnt get scared of them but trys to go after them, the first time I lit a 100 round of firecrackers he tried lunging at them biting at them lol, not good... :p

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Daisy has zero issues with fireworks, except she want to kill them.. hahah, she tries to go after them... my younger bro-in-law threw a firecracker in the backyard a couple years ago.. Daisy went after it and got it in her mouth and it blew up.. nothing happened though luckily

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Daisy has zero issues with fireworks, except she want to kill them.. hahah, she tries to go after them... my younger bro-in-law threw a firecracker in the backyard a couple years ago.. Daisy went after it and got it in her mouth and it blew up.. nothing happened though luckily
Shes a lucky girl! Ive had one go off in my hand and my fingers were numb for hours lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
lol bailey doesnt give a crap about anything. she will more than likely be snoozin at the foot of my bed like she always is.. her most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world.
and as im typing this.. this is what she's doing right now lol

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Since we won't be celebrating the 4th this year, I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. :D Hubby has to work late, so the kids and I are going to watch movies and have loads of popcorn. And this is a quiet neighborhood-- only 4 houses, and two of those are occupied by elderly people, so I don't think we will have any fireworks going off. Haha, I can hear my neighbor James already-- "Now, Ya'll better not have any of them fireworks. Me and Helen need our sleep, honey. We're not as young as we used to be. And keep those danged dogs from yapping."
As if it's MY dogs keeping the neighborhood awake, not his beloved Great Pyrenees that barks all night, every night at the coyotes. :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts