Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I miss posting pics lol. I wanted to show everyone my artwork for Tye a.k.a apbtmom76. I love doing artwork for people and nothing pleases me more when they are thrilled with it :) So, lets start shall we?

Here's Demon:

His sketch:

Demon also has an animated version but i need to redo it lol

Here's her Phoebe :)

her sketch:

Well....that's it for now :) I'll be posting more so be on the lookout :D

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Nice artwork.. coming along nicely.. How long have you been drawing?

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
You get better with each drawing you do. One day I'll be bugging you for some too. :)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You get better with each drawing you do. One day I'll be bugging you for some too. :)
Lol, thank you! I really do love all of the support you all give me :D It makes me want to draw more and get better and better :D
And when you're ready, just let me know! I've got hours of free time everyday lol!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, you KNOW I LOVE them, they are perfect, and your attention to shading is perfect. OOOO I can't wait to get them and frame them, you are soooo very awesome and they are right, you get better everytime you draw, I can't wait to see everyone else sketched :D:D WOOO HOO

Doing a happy dance :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG Annie, you KNOW I LOVE them, they are perfect, and your attention to shading is perfect. OOOO I can't wait to get them and frame them, you are soooo very awesome and they are right, you get better everytime you draw, I can't wait to see everyone else sketched :D:D WOOO HOO

Doing a happy dance :D
LOL! There you are! Thank you Sooooo much! Now we're BOTH doing the happy dance! :woof: (clap,clap,clap) :woof:
I'm so excited about this order to this very minute! I'm so happy that you're pleased with your order, and thank you! I do my best! :D :woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hehehe and the little doggies doing the dance are even better, told ya, i am your number one fan, you are really truely amazing and have great talent. The attention to detail is perfect :D Huggles, thanks again girl, I can't wait to get them, YOU ROCK!!!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Total awesomeness!! You rock Nisse!! You portrayed Demon so wonderfully well! I love Phoebe too! I can't wait to get the piece you did on Debo!! Tye, you better pay her well, lol!! You can't get anything better than what Nisse did for you!! Hugs to you all!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha, what she is making off me is helping for at least half of the money she needs for that spiffy new laptop she wants, so yeah plus a little extra for the hard work she has put into it ;) I can't wait to see the piece on Debo hung up ;)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I know... I'm still waiting for her to be able to get out and send it to me.. *nudges Nisse* lol. Chat for a few?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
of course girl, let me meet you there :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Total awesomeness!! You rock Nisse!! You portrayed Demon so wonderfully well! I love Phoebe too! I can't wait to get the piece you did on Debo!! Tye, you better pay her well, lol!! You can't get anything better than what Nisse did for you!! Hugs to you all!
Lol thank you so much Auntie Bev! I'm so happy everyone likes them! I can't wait to send you your piece! I got everything ready now i'm just waiting for a ride lol! Hugs!!!
hahaha, what she is making off me is helping for at least half of the money she needs for that spiffy new laptop she wants, so yeah plus a little extra for the hard work she has put into it ;) I can't wait to see the piece on Debo hung up ;)
Lol! This is true indeed :goodpost:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
wow.. and i thought your animations were good.. these are even better.. i need you to do one of Dre and Daisy together for me to frame.. time to get a snappin w/ the camera to get the pics i want

1 - 20 of 23 Posts