Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on the board for a while but rarely posted. Ive been working on my own bloodline for a few years and im on my fourth generation. All my dogs are xls. Just wanted to post a pic of the first and second pick from my last litter. Theyre 15 weeks old. The picture and weigh almost fifty pounds at this point. Both mother and father are over 120 and between 21 and 23 inches tall

Attachments

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Those are going to be huge dogs! Just curious what you do with your dogs? (Protection? Obedience? Nose work? Etc.?) are they American Bullies? I know they have an XL class. Do you show them?
Health testing is so important with American Bullies I sure hope you are doing that (and I don't mean basic vet healthy check ups, I mean screenings)
Breeding dogs requires a lot more than just throwing two dogs together that are very large and have good bone.
That being said, they are cute puppies. I like the first one :) What are your plans with them?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are bullies. It's taken me this long to produce what I want due to the fact that I'm only trying to find the absolute best for my bullies. In my opinion, there are very few show quality xl bullies, most are built more like an apbt. I love apbt but that's not what a bully should look like. Either that or theyre too tall (over 24 inches) all my dogs are screened, as are any possible mating partners. Im trying to produce bullies that are consistently 21 to 24 inches tall, very thick, athletic . And healthy. Im sure im not the most knowledgeable person on here but im studying, learning and trying to do right by my dogs. I sell very few pups, and never make a profit but I enjoy showing enough not to care

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Their parents won at several shows but I wasnt able to financially make it to very many. My finances have changed and im ready when they are

1 - 7 of 7 Posts