Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Fun pics. We're having the same type of weather in Chicago. T-Shirt weather for me! Kaos and Nala look like they're enjoying the temps too and Ciara has a new chew toy. Appreciate the look. :thumbsup:

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My little boy is growing up and getting some definition to him

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Isn't this nice weather the greatest?!?! Of course, that means flea and tick season is coming. :(

Is that an egge or a jolly ball? lol. looks well loved!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks and this weather has been amazing but it makes me fear August a little bit! Yeah that's a jolly ball and it is WELL loved. Ciara loves her ball almost as much as she loves me!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Some fun pics in the sun today

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You found them! Lol yes they do :) Both beautiful red boys. If the scumbag who scammed me of my money for the beach house ever either refunds my money or pays it back restitution/lawsuit style hubs said I could finally buy me a good DSLR camera. I have a film one but who uses film anymore? That ish is way too expensive! Hopefully I get my money and camera soon so I can get some really good shots of them all! Ciara will be 9 on Thursday (and just for the record I HATE watching her age) and the pups will both be a year old in June so want to be able to get some good shots for the special occasions!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
you could always *ahem* impose upon your not so local photog. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I would love to! You're welcome to come for a visit anytime you're available (or when you need a break from packing/moving/house stuff...) We really do need to try and set something up to get together.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
I have family in York and Red Lion, so I get up that way sometimes. :)

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
First Pool Experience

Ciara didn't get near it with the dynamic duo; Nala didn't want to get out of it and was the first on in it; and Kaos just wanted to chase his ball in there and got mad every time Nala got in with him! Overall HUGE hit!

AND I got my new camera yesterday so as soon as I get the hang of the new camera AND figure out how to link it to my phone via WI-FI you may get spammed by my pack! LOL Depends on how annoyed I get with photobucket lol

~Jess

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Mama Got a New Camera!

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Jess, sorry somehow I missed your pool pics last week. Look at those two knuckleheads having a blast in the pool. Ciara was smart to stay clear of Nala and Kaos, LOL. Love the last one with (I think) Kaos's face under water. That pool could be a life saver with this heat we've been having. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed the look.

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Mama DID get the new camera up and working. The clarity and the immersion of colors are incredible. Great shot of your husband getting a "tongue lashing".

So what kind of camera did you get? How many megapixel's? Is it a point and shoot or are you making manual adjustments? Inquiring minds want to know, LOL.

Love the pictures and you know we never tire of looking at them. Thanks for taking the time Jess.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Jess, sorry somehow I missed your pool pics last week. Look at those two knuckleheads having a blast in the pool. Ciara was smart to stay clear of Nala and Kaos, LOL. Love the last one with (I think) Kaos's face under water. That pool could be a life saver with this heat we've been having. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed the look.
I'm impressed Joe! Even people who see them on the reg have trouble telling them apart yet you pegged Kaos and his bubble blowing. It's gotten much easier as they've gotten older but people still seem to struggle for some reason.

Mama DID get the new camera up and working. The clarity and the immersion of colors are incredible. Great shot of your husband getting a "tongue lashing".

So what kind of camera did you get? How many megapixel's? Is it a point and shoot or are you making manual adjustments? Inquiring minds want to know, LOL.

Love the pictures and you know we never tire of looking at them. Thanks for taking the time Jess.
It's a Canon Rebel T6 and I LOVE it! It's a digital dSLR and while I will eventually be making manual adjustments these shots were taken with the auto setting and they turned out amazing. It was literally my first shoot with the camera and I couldn't be more pleased with its performance. It's 18 MP and the entry model for Canon into the dSLR for last year. I got a fantastic package deal with a ton of accessories and am really looking forward to playing around with it as I get the hang of the camera itself.

~Jess

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Thanks for the camera details. It really is a fun hobby and takes some time to learn a new camera and it's settings but with all that time you have on your hands ----- Bwahaha. Glad you are enjoying the camera Jess and we will all benefit with the pictures you share.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Bored at work so here's more new camera dog spam

First time with the sprinkler, gotta love the difference:

And our first hard boiled egg:

And that Big Mama Ciara smile:

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Fantastic clarity in those pics jess, even when I blew them up larger. Is that a tree farm behind Kaos in those pics --sweet. My two would run from the sprinkler no matter how hot they were. They think they're fricking sugar cubes and are going to melt, LOL.
LOVE the big smile on Queen Ciara! Enjoyed the look--thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Ugh it's links though.....hmph I'll work on another fix.....

21 - 40 of 52 Posts