Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Well that answers my question if the existing links still work. I now officially have no further use for Photobucket. Please let me know if you find another source for free hosting Jess. Guess I'll check out Google.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Kaos being the tough guy:

Until he met Ninja Nala!

YAY Imgur works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just didn't work when I tried to do it on my phone. You have to use the BBCode link and it inserts the pic.

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Not only does Imgur work but that camera of yours is working great too. Absolutely love the one of the three stooges swimming in line with Ciara in the lead. Keep 'em coming girl.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks Joe! I am absolutely LOVING the new camera and it really does take amazing pics. Fortunately I also have some pretty photogenic mutts as well!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Since Photobucket became a Photo "Bomb"

Posting a pic of each of my three stooges so those who haven't seen them can get a decent look. BTW if I haven't already mentioned it, I HATE Photobucket!!!!!!!!!!

Ciara

Kaos

Nala

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Nice pics Jess! The dynamic duo are getting so mature in the face. Is it just the pose or is Nyla still a little easty-westy?

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
They are maturing and looking more 'dog' like. We're now just waiting on them to start to broaden though Kaos is thick through the neck and shoulders. He's already quite handsome but he's going to really be a nice looking dog once he's done growing. Nala isn't really easty/westy completely. It's not the pose but it's just the one leg. It's almost like she's got a fiddle front but only on one side. X-rays looked ok, just a case of bad breeding. We do have her Dasaquin daily to help with her joints as much as possible to prevent/postpone future issues down the road.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Good looking dogs.. how old are they
Thank you! My big girl Ciara is 9 and the dynamic duo, Kaos & Nala just turned 1 in June.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thanks!!! I love my crazy mutts for sure and they are a laugh a minute sometimes :)

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I just had to post these two pics. They're not the greatest (I can't wait for better weather so I can get the camera out and get some good pics again!) but the difference in Kaos is astonishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 52 of 52 Posts