Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Tyson. These pics are when he was right at a year old. He's now a year and a half

This is our new little girl. My boyfriend saved her and her sister a few days ago. She has no name yet. any suggestions are welcome

this is the 2 of them sleeping. we are trying to find a home for the fawn little girl

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
They are crazy cute!!
Congrats on the new addition and I hope you find a good home for the fawn pup. :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
sweet picture of them sleeping. hope you find a food home for the pup! Where did he save them from?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet picture of them sleeping. hope you find a food home for the pup! Where did he save them from?
some idiot had these sweet babies and both parents out in a walmart parking lot in 110 degree weather with no water and had been there for 3 hours trying to sell them. my boyfriend bought them before they died of heat stroke. poor things were covered in fleas and full of round worms. they would barely move when we first got them. we have now had them full vetted and gotten rid of the fleas and had them dewormed. they are totally different puppies. we found names for them finally today. the blue one is Izzy and the fawn is Penny. i think we may end up keeping her. i want to know shes taken care of.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
adorable :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts