1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I really expected a dog lol, cute baby, my baby girl is due sep 11th

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Aww Zachary started like that too. I called it the army crawl. He'd like drag his body with one arm. haha Then he started to get up on all 4's and rock. It took him awhile to get it down. But once he did... he figured out how to pull up very soon after and then walking a couple months after that. It goes by so fast once they get to that point. So put up your valuables NOW. And get used to having to hide your drinks. haha

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
hahaha I love your disclaimer of it being a hop! lol he is getting big, such a cutie!! I love the bribery with the twizzlers, lol (if thats what it was)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
time to baby proof lol , wont be long before he is running around getting into EVERYTHING making you wish he would sit still lol. he is really cute .

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really expected a dog lol, cute baby, my baby girl is due sep 11th
Congrats!!

Aww Zachary started like that too. I called it the army crawl. He'd like drag his body with one arm. haha Then he started to get up on all 4's and rock. It took him awhile to get it down. But once he did... he figured out how to pull up very soon after and then walking a couple months after that. It goes by so fast once they get to that point. So put up your valuables NOW. And get used to having to hide your drinks. haha
Yeah he is already rocking back and fourth! I saw him in his play pen and I was like "is he crawling?" Sure enough he was! well sort of!

hahaha I love your disclaimer of it being a hop! lol he is getting big, such a cutie!! I love the bribery with the twizzlers, lol (if thats what it was)
It was a large red clothes pin, he thought it was COOL! lol

time to baby proof lol , wont be long before he is running around getting into EVERYTHING making you wish he would sit still lol. he is really cute .
We are going to leave everything (that is not dangerous) the way it is and teach him not to touch! He knows NO pretty well and we are also not going to give him free run of the house. He will have supervised play time in his room but in a play pen or crib when left to crawl around. We are trying this method and so far so good! He is just a doll and has good manners ;)

They grow so fast! My friends baby never really crawled, he just sorta rolled everywhere he wanted to go lol
lol I know babies that roll :roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
YAY!!!!!!! He's just so cute :)You better watch out now that he's mobile, gunna be sneaking girls in the window next lmao :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts