Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thort i wood post a cuple pics of my boy tyson he is a 3 quater [it x mastif x rotti he is 12 month old and the biggest softy and lazyes thing i no lol i have all so got a liter of 9 from him with my pure bitch and decided to keep a blue hoping to get him an weight pull and spring pole hang time but didn't have much look with Tyson on it not interested init at all so any help on how to start geting a pup ready and willing to use a spring pole then plz let me no lol
298096_2552486610380_1200352478_3059072_89722856_n.jpg

299729_2551674470077_1200352478_3058615_91101670_n.jpg

304750_2551675390100_1200352478_3058616_614049291_a.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and hear is the new member of the team Zeus just over 5 week old not one for playing with the rest of the liter ether stays a sleep and just sits and dose his own thing lol i have a sneak feeling he mite be def as well but not to shore yet as some times i think he has heard me but soon see he mite just be like his dad was at that age just plane stubern/ignorant lol
lol and i promise i will get some better pics up soon of him and the rest of the liter
379133_3072904300497_1200352478_3346418_951818667_n.jpg

387586_3072904740508_1200352478_3346419_1688624975_n.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
He is a handsome boy and Zeus is adorable!!! In the states we have a huge over population of these pit bull type breeds so I am not one for breeding dogs just off of looks. If they are shown and prove themselves in a sport or event, I could see wanting to preserve their line, but so many dogs are put to sleep I can't imagine breeding just cause I can. How is it over there? Are there not a lot of shelters and what not filled with pit bull type dogs? Or is the breed itself banned and that's why you are breeding? Just trying to get some more information about your potential breeding? or was it already done and that is where Zeus is coming from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is a handsome boy and Zeus is adorable!!! In the states we have a huge over population of these pit bull type breeds so I am not one for breeding dogs just off of looks. If they are shown and prove themselves in a sport or event, I could see wanting to preserve their line, but so many dogs are put to sleep I can't imagine breeding just cause I can. How is it over there? Are there not a lot of shelters and what not filled with pit bull type dogs? Or is the breed itself banned and that's why you are breeding? Just trying to get some more information about your potential breeding? or was it already done and that is where Zeus is coming from?
it was actually an acsidentl breeding as Tyson got to yy bitch thru her crate we was going t breed of them as a mate wanted the blood line of his old dog the dad to mine as he lost sadly lost his but we wosant actually planing on doing it yet but it hapaned
ye pure breeds are banned compliantly hear witch is why we have cross's try to stay with in the gray line sorta speck as pure pits are put to sleep on instantly

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome! I don't know what the pit bull problem is like in the UK but here in the U.S. we have an over population problem as well as BSL or Breed specific legislation. I don't think your breeding practices are ethical seeing as how you are breeding mutts. Why are you breeding pit mixes and not purebreds?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi and welcome! I don't know what the pit bull problem is like in the UK but here in the U.S. we have an over population problem as well as BSL or Breed specific legislation. I don't think your breeding practices are ethical seeing as how you are breeding mutts. Why are you breeding pit mixes and not purebreds?
we are not aloud pure breed pits hear and like i sead it was an acsidenntly breed

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
we are not aloud pure breed pits hear and like i sead it was an acsidenntly breed
Ah, okay....sorry, it's hard for me to understand your typing but I just read in your introduction that you are dyslexic. Well, can't you get your female fixed to prevent future "accidents"? Even though they are mutts and obviously pit bull type dogs how do you get away with owning a pit type dog in your country if they still look the part?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I was wondering that too. In the states lots of breeds are considered under the generic term Pit Bulls, including pit mixes. Places that have BSL banning actual breeds typically do not allow pit bull type dogs at all, let alone pure APBT, basically to cover any type that looks like them. Over there are mutts, aka a "pit bull", NOT banned? Just if they are pure? How is that proven I wonder? Can't they all just be a pit bull not am AmStaff, or AmBully?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering that too. In the states lots of breeds are considered under the generic term Pit Bulls, including pit mixes. Places that have BSL banning actual breeds typically do not allow pit bull type dogs at all, let alone pure APBT, basically to cover any type that looks like them. Over there are mutts, aka a "pit bull", NOT banned? Just if they are pure? How is that proven I wonder? Can't they all just be a pit bull not am AmStaff, or AmBully?
well if u get stopped on the street or some one reports u then u get a visit and the dogs are taken to a vet for blood test to if pure/what pursentidge of bull in the dog ether way u have to pay for it all or lose ya dog it is a hard one to explain to be onist

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
well if u get stopped on the street or some one reports u then u get a visit and the dogs are taken to a vet for blood test to if pure/what pursentidge of bull in the dog ether way u have to pay for it all or lose ya dog it is a hard one to explain to be onist
haha yeah, must suck to always run the risk of maybe loosing your pups. Not a nice way to have to take walks, I am paranoid enough about off leash dogs, lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
haha yeah, must suck to always run the risk of maybe loosing your pups. Not a nice way to have to take walks, I am paranoid enough about off leash dogs, lol.
lol lookly um in the stick country sied so im out of the way and every one near me nows him so they no he is a big softy with every think one of my ferrets got out a cuple week a go and i wound him fast a sleep nexst to it lol
whats he best time and way of getting a pup to use a spring pole as i box and was planing on conditioning him up take him jogging with me and so on be my training buddy as my boy Tyson wont have any thing to do wit it to much hard work for him he is the lazzyist get i gen times i woke him up on a morning for his munch and i thort he was dead pic his head up and it wood just dangle af if no life in him lol walking to the guardon/back door is hard work for him he likes the easy life lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
lol lookly um in the stick country sied so im out of the way and every one near me nows him so they no he is a big softy with every think one of my ferrets got out a cuple week a go and i wound him fast a sleep nexst to it lol
whats he best time and way of getting a pup to use a spring pole as i box and was planing on conditioning him up take him jogging with me and so on be my training buddy
just find something he loves and attach it. Balls, animal hides, tug toys, whatever he loves if you attach it to a spring he will get interested usually.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just find something he loves and attach it. Balls, animal hides, tug toys, whatever he loves if you attach it to a spring he will get interested usually.
just work with his fave toy basically then ones the pup is older all try get him keen on a rope then make life simply wen it come to atatching it then lol oveasly im not expecting him to go all out on it hes a cross at end off day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts