Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working him but I figured I would share the progress so far. We just got the super fuel in today so I am excited to be adding that to his diet.

Here is before.
I believe these pics dates back to the 4th of April

Here is current. (from today 4-26-11)

Enjoy!

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys. Any suggestions, Do you think he needs more work? This is my first try at conditioning him.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
are you showing him or anything? Or just conditioning for the sake of being fit? If you just want a fit good looking dog id say just maintain where he is now. If you want to show him, perhaps focus a little more on defining and toning. He looks great either way!

·
Registered
296 Posts
He looks so good already! What kind of conditioning do you do with him?

I just picked up a tire for Loki to pull around, now he just needs a harness. :p

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he is not being shown or anything. I just wanted to try it out and get him fit for summer time.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He looks so good already! What kind of conditioning do you do with him?

I just picked up a tire for Loki to pull around, now he just needs a harness. :p
flirtpole, springpole, running next to the bike, handwalking, handwalking while dragging chain (3.5lbs), fetch, tug, and some free running.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good job- he looks great

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Nice. Im inspired. Ive got a new to me- old dog to whip into shape

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all. I am planning on working him until the middle of next month and I am adding in K9 Super Fuel to his diet. I am excited to see how he is going to look. He already has improved on endurance a lot.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looks great! Did he get heavier? He looks like he picked up quite a bit of muscle mass but my eyes might be playing tricks.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My house scale was giving me stupid readings so I dont have a good start weight... unfortunately I didnt catch that mistake in time. I used the vet scale last week and he is sitting at 60lbs the house scale when we started said 62lbs. He may be holding weight but I dont think he gained.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am weighing him up again on the vet scale tomorrow I will post up the weight then so we can see if he gained or lost.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He looks great either way, mate. I just thought he looked a bit bigger in the "after" shots. I know S/C Lightning's Onyx got heavier during his keep so I was wondering if your boy was the same.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
could be. I didnt work him down to weight before conditioning and I wish I would have. Newbey mistake... oh well live and learn. He has a bit left to go so we will see where he ends up. Thanks for the nice compliments.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.