Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ladies/gents just wanted to show you all my dog bentley,i made a thread about a year ago in the introduction forum with puppy pictures etc and thought id throw up some relatively new pictures for you to check out

he is sitting at around 100lbs and was born november 6 2011,hes an amstaff mixed with an italian mastiff(you may know this as a "cane corso"),hes very strong,confident and gentle,excellent watch dog and a great companion,me and my fiance have had nothing but a great experience with him and with lots of hard work hes become an excellent part of our family,very cuddly and walks like a dream on his leash,hes a very proud boy

alot of these pictures are from his puppy days but the newer ones near the bottom are about 5 months old,enjoy,will come up with brand new pictures ASAP,loaned my SLR to a friend and havent recieved it back,so hoping to upload new content right away,or if anyone knows how to upload photos from iphone to this forum let me know please/thank you

him and one of his brothers,hes one of the larger dogs from his litter,he gets more from him dads side (bully pit)

5 month old photos

total eclipse of the sun lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
What a gorgeous boy you have there, Love him. Thanks for the updated pics, don't wait another year till you post more though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts