Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Hello Gentle readers,

Please allow me to share my day yesterday; it was quite special.

First, I slept in (which isn't really special as I do that every morning)

Then I took a ride with my family to the car wash to get the car all clean for moi (Momma thought it was a good opportunity for a photo-op as I am so photogenic):

Then on to lunch at a fairly ritzy restaurant (don't be fooled from the view under the table; it was the ritziest place I've ever been! First the nice waiter brought me a big bowl of ice cold water; then he brought me a plate of grilled, lightly seasoned chicken all of my very own. The chicken was moist and tender and Grammy said she might order it next time):

Then it was on to the cliff walk in Newport RI for a leisurely after lunch stroll (I tried to pose with my Mom & Dad, but Grammy doesn't take very good pictures):

Then when it was time to go home I was getting oogy from all the driving:

I decided a bit of fresh air was just the thing:

Then I remembered that what settles the tummy even better than fresh air is ICE CREAM, so I sent Momma the message by way of Vulcan mind meld; and we stopped for ice cream on the way home. Momma and I always share a kiddie cup:

Momma says it's "just enough" so we watch our girlish figures. She wanted a picture of us together enjoying our ice cream, but I got brain freeze and sort of ruined the picture:

Then I chilled with my Dad while Grammy finished her ice cream. She did NOT get a kiddie cup.

I was content with my day:

I think it was all too much activity for Momma she forgot to eat dinner and that meant I missed my dinner too! But I slept well that night.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Cute dog and nice pics. I could be mistaken but Im sure that harness is on backwards.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Cute dog and nice pics. I could be mistaken but Im sure that harness is on backwards.
It is actually one of those no-pull, easy walk harnesses. It leads from the front so that when a dog starts to pull it essentially turns them around.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
It is actually one of those no-pull, easy walk harnesses. It leads from the front so that when a dog starts to pull it essentially turns them around.
that is super cute! yep freddie it's an easy walk its all good!
Well hey, first time seeing one. Pretty interesting I must say lol. Learn something new everyday:hammer:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnaks for checking out Ms. V. guys!!!

Yes, I am a fan of the front walk harnesses. Veronica can walk on a flat buckle, but I like the extra control that the harness gives when I am out and about in situations where there is allot going on.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
my friend has female and she's been looking for a heavy duty pink rope lead just like yours. where did you get that? can she order it online somewhere? thanks!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great pics of Miss V! And I think that is the first time I've ever seen a pic of you Jazzy! Very pretty. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts