Very handsome! Sweet looking boy :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice he looks great in it :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
he looks so proud of his new collar :) Handsome boy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, hahah he just had to pose with it on. Now time to condition. Pics of before and after in a few months i hope. How long did it take Bella to get into shape?? shes a STUD =]

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thanks all, hahah he just had to pose with it on. Now time to condition. Pics of before and after in a few months i hope. How long did it take Bella to get into shape?? shes a STUD =]
Nah......she a bitch ;) lol! I've been working her since she was about 7 months but not hard stuff just alot of hand walking, tugging, and flirt pole. You gotta go easy on them as pups so you wont damage there joints.....so nothing to intense. Once she turned a year old this summer I kicked it up a notch with the workouts. I do a five mile a day walk/jog with her about five days a week. Didn't take her to long to get into shape. She has no choice cuz her mama's in shape so she's my workout partner ;) she's the only one that can keep up with me :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ^^ and my boy is 9 1/2 months. got him started on the flirt pole about 3 weeks ago and i've been doing at least 1 mile of handwalking per day. and open field running on the weekeds.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hes a cute guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts