Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was not going to post Hachi's pictures, ect. Since he is neither a bully breed nor a terrier, but I am anyway! I have had him since he was born! I fostered his mom while she was pregnant, helped her with the birth, and eventually saw her go to her new home. She had four puppies, two red boys and two black girls. One of the girls was stillborn :( anyway, I could NOT part with the two boys so I adopted both of them. One my sister and her fiancé ended up "stealing" his brother from me, lol! anyway, here he is - he is truly the perfect dog. (well, aside from the horrid shedding) :D

Hachi a day old.

I am not exactly sure, but I think he is around 4 weeks

6 weeks of pure mush!!!

3 months

6 months

1 year old

Almost 2 years old, right around the time he got neutered

2 years old & with his brother - they love hiking!

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Very handsome dog. Looks like a Jindo dog. Beautiful. Rescues always seem to make the best pets. :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, yes they do look like jindos! Except they are around 80-90 lbs. Whereas jindos are a lot smaller lol! They do not look like they weigh that much though, they are just really solid dogs.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
very awesome mix of dogs! i love it, very cool looking indeed :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
cute pup! Thanks for sharing, love the six month old pic, how cute are those ears!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
He's a cutie!! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what a cutie, love those puppy pics just a big mush ball <3

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I would not have guessed that! I would've thought Akita, Shiba, Jindo. Kishu, something like that.
He's a very good looking boy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts