Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been on GP in awhile but I know not all of my friends from GP know me on Facebook so I thought I would stop by and post up our cool news! My boy is a new champion!! Last weekend at the Michigan Classic in Kalamazoo, MI he took 2 Best Males and then went on to take 2 Best of Winners for his first 2 majors. The next day he took a Best of Breed under honorable judge Kathie Treacy and then went on for a Group 2 in a large class of 8 terriers! Soooooo insanely proud of my boy! And all at only 9 months old! :)

Ozai 9 months old, taken a couple days before the show

CH 'PR' Moore's Fire Lord Ozai

here's a picture of him last month practicing at work

ozai at MI classic!

The Breed Class, The GRCH first, CH second and Class dog last, Ozai took it for a best of breed!

my boy and i with his best of breed ribbon

Also, for those of you who know him, Ozai's daddy is owned by Bully the Kid, and I got Ozai from him and I again want to thank him sosososoos much for allowing me to get this boy from him!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Congrats!!! Way to go ozai!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
That's awesome! Congrats!
He has grown quite a bit since the last pics you posted. He is looking good. :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
is no surprise Cochise produced such a stunning boy.. congrats

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Gorgeous boy! He deserves it! Congratulations to you both! :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Awesome!!!! Congratulations! Love that boy, he's just so handsome. I can't wait to see how similar he is to his dad when he fully matures.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!! Hopefully BTK and I will be getting together sooner rather than later for him to see Ozai and to get some pics of Cochise and Ozai by each other! October for sure but hopefully sooner :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
So happy for you, Love seeing this boy grow and all his accomplishments! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
LOL it was nice seeing you again ! Hope you had a nice birthday ! Hopefully brock didnt crush poor christopher when he climbed in his lap lol.
keep up the ball work with ozai ! cultivate that drive!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! James, Christopher has no problem getting squashed by Brock! I <3 that boy! We are working on getting him used to WP and working with the ball as well! Also getting him into the water for some dock diving :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very awesome!!!!! Such a gorgeous boy it was no surprise :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts