Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a friend of ours who lives on the ranch out here with me got a dog and here litter of puppies from her brother. His wife was subposted to be picking them back up in a few weeks. Well the wife is coming to get the dog , but not the pups. The puppies are about 5 weeks old and are adorable. When I first heard about them I didn't go look cause I new I would want one. My boyfriend however did not do the same. He went to look and fell in love and now we have a ranch dog lol.. Mom is a beautiful queensland heller and who knows what dad is. The pups look shepherd or husky/malamute cross to me. none of them look queensland except one that has really light blue merle. Her dog got loose and got knocked up so no idea what dad actually is. We are now trying to find homes for the 3 that are left.

puppy with lion head baby bunny

3,968 Posts
awwh i would definately cuddle with that lil pup!!! yeah every time i look i get one that day or the day after!!! bad habbit.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Cute! Good luck with the new pup!

·
Registered
613 Posts
that pup is to darn cute. that is why my wife is not aloud to look at any puppies, plus she knows that we are DONE with any other dogs in our home!!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What a cute little guy. What is his/her name? It is so hard to look but not take. I always wonder what was I thinking??????? when a new comes to the house but sometimes I find homes and then I wonder why did I do that it seems sooooo empty.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My boyfriend still hasn't named her yet lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts