1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/dragonmark/h22/

H22-ported polished, shaved deck, machined and balanced to 13000rpm
Valve angles
ACT clutch
10 pound fly wheel
96 prelude intake

.............so much time and money and I bet my 86 mustang gt is still going to spank him...lol

·
Registered
897 Posts
Not bad. Is he gonna turbo it or is he gonna go high compression?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At present high compression.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nice. I had a built LS Vtec in a 91 EF hatch.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All that time and money,he could have at least spent it on a muscle car......
that's what i told him....but he did much of the work and only sent the motor out for machining and such.

i believe he is going to drop it in an integra.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Muscle cars are garbage! I will never own an american car in my life. They were ok back in the 60s and 70s

Euro or Jap FTW!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Muscle cars are garbage! I will never own an american car in my life. They were ok back in the 60s and 70s

Euro or Jap FTW!
If you believe that you are drinking too much grape aide!
My GT is right, my camaro was right, my T Type was right!
so....believe what you want but my car spanks much more expensive import trash.

I am an American so I buy American.

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you believe that you are drinking too much grape aide!
My GT is right, my camaro was right, my T Type was right!
so....believe what you want but my car spanks much more expensive import trash.

I am an American so I buy American.
To each their own but I will never by an american car.

I'm american my self. But just about everyone that I have met that has an american car thinks their **** dont stink. I have seen plenty of 4 bangers spank of some american cars. Myself being one of them.

But everyone has a different taste of vehicles

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To each their own but I will never by an american car.

I'm american my self. But just about everyone that I have met that has an american car thinks their **** dont stink. I have seen plenty of 4 bangers spank of some american cars. Myself being one of them.

But everyone has a different taste of vehicles
The way i have always felt was that if i wanted a fast car I would buy a fast car and upgrade it. A lot of kids I meet pay 3 times as much for a slow car and then put 10 g's in it and brag about how fast it is.

My Mustang is a 13-14 second car that I paid $1700 bucks for and I have never upgraded anything on it.
I bought it with a cold air intake, flow masters, tps switch, and underdrive pulleys.

·
Registered
897 Posts
See I'm not really a 1/4 mile guy. Yea its cool, but I dont see much in it. I would rather go to a road course or do some autocross.

The car I currently have I paid 6k for it and it went mid to high 12s when I got it.

Now it would probably go a lil quicker than that with the stuff I have done to it but I would rather take it to Sebring

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If i were to buy an import it would be a Conquest, Eclipse TSI, or a Supra Turbo.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hahaha thats funny I have a GS-T Eclipse

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww Man I love old Muscle Cars!!! My mom had a 65 Malibu and that thing was off the hook!!! It looked just like this

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
too bad the gas crunch is killing so many V8's.

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i would take an h22 stock right now. mike had a chipped 95 civic ex :) it made me smile. still have scars to remember it by... love old american muscle cars but for now imports is where its at. heck i drive a nissan now ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
i would take an h22 stock right now. mike had a chipped 95 civic ex :) it made me smile. still have scars to remember it by... love old american muscle cars but for now imports is where its at. heck i drive a nissan now ;)
H22s are ok but the K series is where its at!

·
Registered
505 Posts
H22s are ok but the K series is where its at!
forget the honda motors, speaking of 4 cyl motors 4g63 is weres at. Owned a EvoIX the amount of power them motors can handle tops all,

1 - 20 of 86 Posts