Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Oh yeah, he's a keeper:) I love his markings, they are darn near symmetrical on his face LOL!!! Thanks for sharing pic of your handsome boy;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
haha I love when Loki puts his straight up and they both fold over so he just has 2 little triangles on top of his head lol our puppies would make cute friends.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, i wish my dog would make friends. any time a dog gets near me, his ears fold back. hes real dog aggressive which sucks real bad, i wish he wasnt like that, but i guess thats just the way it is

·
Registered
296 Posts
Aww yeah Loki is 5 months and I feel like he's getting that way...I try to socialize him but he only has one friend my roommates 7 month old mastiff...and we have to separate them after a while because she loses energy and starts to get mad at him

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i try to socialize my boy but the only dog he will get along with is the dog next door which is a little terrier and the only reson i think they are friends is because the terrier knows who the alpha dog is. (its not the terrier)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oh yeah I know just what you mean Sadie's so laid back and huge she just lets Loki play all over her and he's so rough! But she only lets him get away with that for like 20 minutes or so then we have to separate them to rest...he always starts out playing but if another dog tries to like correct him then he'll try to finish a fight

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but D/A is the only thing he has a problem with. he is great with kids though he is ALWAYS supervised when he is around them. my worst nightmare is him gettin in a fight because of BSL. the only reason i still have mine is because we are not classified as a city where i am and everyone that had a pit before they banned them got to keep their pit. I GOT LUCKY!!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He is awesome and BSL suck, I was in denver and they don't allow people to have APBT's It was hard we had to stay at a small town out side of Denver.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah and the funny thing is the only dog attack we have had in our city in the past 2 years was a rotti which was only defending his owner and then the person pressed charges and the dog got put down so i dont know how pits got pulled into it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
but D/A is the only thing he has a problem with. he is great with kids though he is ALWAYS supervised when he is around them. my worst nightmare is him gettin in a fight because of BSL. the only reason i still have mine is because we are not classified as a city where i am and everyone that had a pit before they banned them got to keep their pit. I GOT LUCKY!!!
You are lucky Loki is soo stubborn haha I had to get him a prong collar for pulling and he's also a nipper...he's actually real good with kids and people he doesn't know while he's in that shy stage but it's been hard teaching him not to bite when he's playing...

but yeah that really does suck about where you live I'm always scared of Loki getting in fights too he never backs down...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i just got bryant to stop nipping when playing by saying NO BITE in a firm voice and ending all play time and putting him in his cage for a minute or two and just kept doing it until he relized what he was doing wrong and now when i say no bite he takes his away from my arm or whatever immediately

1 - 19 of 19 Posts