Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! Just found this site after searching for exercises for my bully! I rescued a Bully last year and love her to death... AMAZING with kids and other dogs.. very obedient just the most amazing dog I could possibly have ever hoped for. A lot of people ask me what breed she is... and I wanted to get your opinions!! The Rescue said she's an American Bulldog. Some of the papers say she's an American Pit Bull Terrier. I'm thinking maybe a mix of the two? lol What are your ideas?! :D

:woof:

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to our pack! Unfortunately, without registration papers from a registry such as the American Dog Breeder's Association (ADBA), United Kennel Club (UKC), American Kennel Club (AKC), or American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC), there's no way to tell. Your best guess would be the same as ours. She's a beauty though. Good on you for adopting!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea she's not gonna have any papers. She was rescued along with Hundreds of others bullys. She had heartworms, fungus eaten feet and ears ( all the kennels had 1-2 inches of standing water at all times.) Fleas, ticks and flies everywhere and she had virtually no hair left. The owner of the 'rescue' place was arrested and the trial is still going on.. she's claiming mental illness... There isn't a single punishment that would fit her crime. Anyway, sorry for that... lol but yea my parents live in a county that bans APBT's... so when I visited last Christmas there was a big debate whether I was allowed to have her there or not. lol I convinced them she was an American Bulldog and she was able to have her first REAL christmas! :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP .. without papers I'll never know for sure but she's definitely a cutie no matter what she is! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts