Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What am I supposed to do?? She won't stop LICKING Kandi in the face, and she keeps on. I have gotten on to her I don't know how many times the past couple days. Kandi now has a spot under her chin where Bella has licked her RAW. It's hard to keep the seperated, because they want to play together. But this licking stuff has got to give. Is there a REASON why she would be licking her eyes mouth and under her chin??

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
It could be obsessive submission or grooming of the other dog and I see it more than you would think with dogs. An easy fix is to deter for Chihuahua from licking I would use an Itch stick. I love these things anyway but you can put it on your pitty and it stays for a long time and basically tastes like nasty bitter soap and will stop the licking. Once the dog is deterred normally it stops the behavior.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats good to know, we had this issue with crush on the girls , figured out his bitter apple spray on there backs would keep him from doing it { he licks there backs constantly lol}.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
The only problem with bitter apple is it has to be wet to work. When it dries it is not effective, The itch stick is like a cream and stays on.

I am so sorry I had put the link I have no clue what happened to it, here it is again

Petkin Itch Stick 1.5 oz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts