Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately by one of our own. He works for a glass company and went to a customers house today to meet with this woman. He rang the bell and heard the dogs barking but didn't think nothing of it (he loves dogs and is not afraid of them). The lady opened the door and asked him first if he was afraid or bothered by dogs and he said "not at all". My cousin did ask if they were friendly before he even saw them and she said "oh yes," they are fine. So he goes in the house where he is then approached by three pit bulls and one of the females grabs his leg and hits skin but then rips into his pants. Now my cousin is 6'6 and about 300 lbs so he thought one thing... fight or flight....Well he kicked the dog off of him with a piece of pants in her mouth as the owner finally grabbed the dogs collar and put her in the basement. The lady then said to him "you know she has done that once before but I just figured she was having a bad day" :hammer: Funny thing is, is he grew up with a pit and loves them so he had no hard feelings against the breed but the deed! Irresponsible owner!!UGH! Now my cousins boss wants him to file a complaint with the city! Great! More BSL bull:poop:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Ugh that sucks!! The ladies excuse is horrible, I mean obviously she has problems, correct it or out your dogs away!! Imagine if it was someone who hated the breed, it would have been on the news... What town?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh that sucks!! The ladies excuse is horrible, I mean obviously she has problems, correct it or out your dogs away!! Imagine if it was someone who hated the breed, it would have been on the news... What town?
Saugus......Luckily she is UTD on rabies so he doesn't have to go through all that aggravation of getting shots himself.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thanks goodness. hmmm don't know much about up north ;) lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
owners like that contribute to the bad reputation this wonderful breed has. My dog has never biten anyone and i still crate him when someone new comes in and properly introduce them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
just tell your cousin not to file a complaint :hammer: to avoid bsl probs and if anything talk with the lady/help her become a more responsible owner. He can say something like" my boss wants me to file a complaint against you, i wont because i love the breed but i really think you should be a little more respnsible with your dogs, here is a website to get more educated on the breed" Just see how she takes that, she might do some thing about it or not. She also might get an eye opener and realize what could have happened.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You know its strange because when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to say golden retriever or something lol not pibble...

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
byb dog, aboslutely disgusting. glad your family wasnt injured.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts