Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've written a lot about Karma recently, but I've left Stinger out. Stinger is my lab/pit mix. He's roughly 5 1/2 years old, and I've had him since he was 18 months, but known him since he was 12 weeks. He has always been semi-dog reactive but he does get along well with female dogs. He has *always* been small animal aggressive. The first week we moved into this apartment complex there was a stray cat in the dog yard and Stinger killed it before I even knew what was happening.

He's always loved puppies, babies, anything small, but not small animals like cats or squirrels, ect. He's also never met a stranger, and loves to spoon on sunday mornings. He is the love of my life.

However, he's also got roughly 2 brain cells and sometimes I wonder how that brain is working.

With that in mind, somehow Stinger and my ferret Ned have become best friends. I took things really, REALLY slowly, and they are never unsupervised together, but they love to wrestle and play, and sometimes Ned will even sleep curled up with Stinger. Karma gets jealous sometimes, but Ned doesn't care for her as much (she's too rough with him...not aggressive, but she treats him like a dog).

Here are a few pics and a video I thought you guys would enjoy (sorry about the blur in the pictures, Ned is a crackhead and getting good pics is next to impossible)

After a long day playing with pit bulls!!!

The thing that's amazing to me, is that Ned's method to get Stinger to play is to be as annoying as possible, and eventually Stinger will give in and play with him. Interestingly enough, this is also Karma's method. Hmm

ef2b1666.mp4 video by SilverMarble - Photobucket

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
That's awesome. My kids ferrets play with my cat. They have so much charector.

LMAO!! @ 2 brain cells.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts