Go Pitbull Forums banner

my dog not gaining weigh

910 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  9521 
#1 ·
i was feeding her imtimerdator to gain weigh but she never did. so i slow change her food to diamond and she still didnt gain none. then i took her to the vet he told me shes healthly her body built for runinng and jumping.

#2 ·
How old is your dog? what work/play schedule do you have? What are your dogs bloodlines? Have you seen the parents??

I ask all these because everything can effect the development of your pup, but with that said, the biggest factor is genetics. You can only do so much, considering you are doing everything you can.

I wouldnt just rely on feeding/supplements to gain weight/fat/muscle.... I dont know your goals but if you are trying to bulk a dog up, its genetics, time and work that does it. JMO

#3 ·
she shes just turn one year old and she gator on top and bolio on the bottom. she walk two miles every day and very active. i was think that was the reason cause she always running and jumping like the vet said. i had her pulling weights and that still didnt tire her out. the father is well build average and her mother tone and tall. she as a gap between the bottom rib crage and the hips basically she built like a cheetah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.