Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am new to this i really wanna make my girl alot fitter and healthy on walks she is boring really she dont run around she dont wanna play can any one help me on this i really wanna bulk her up but she so boring help please thank you

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Honestly that is just her disposition, I have had some dog who do not want to do anything and are more suited for the couch. If that is her disposition there is nothing you can do. You could try and force her but then that is not fair because you want her to work out to look better and she does not care of she has more junk in her trunk ;) Have you tried flirt poles? You can try to build to build drive that way.
How old is she?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry to be off-topic but damn do i wish that Hutch had your dogs "problems". He reacts to EVERYTHING. Which becomes a bit overwhelming. I guess i am also at fault here but hopefully with consistent training he will improve.

·
Registered
901 Posts
She is content just the way she is. Be happy you do not have a wild man like Beastley. He's like the energizer bunny. A 5 minute catnap and he's ready to go again. He doesn't have any bulk on him. Just a little muscle tone on his front shoulders but he is healthy and happy. That's all that matters to me.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Agreed. An age for the dog would be good to know. As others have said, some dogs are just naturally calm and easy going.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Have you tried just taking her on longer walks, or in different settings. Maybe she's bored of the same route. Try to switch it up a little maybe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts