Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever he plays with his squeaky toy, he starts whining, but its so in tune it sounds like a bird chirping.. he also sings when we are in the car, or when he hears music. it SO freakin cute, but SUPER FREAKING ANNOYING... I cant decide if i like it or hate it.. I dont even know where he got it from.. just one day last week he started doing it, and now everyday a couple mins a day he does it.. URGH.. LOL

anyone elses dog whines/sings?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I once had a dog who sang.When I put the stereo on, he'd sit next to a speaker and yodel and howl. He never did it without music on tho.
It was cute and funny and a pain, because I had to use headphones to listen to anything without him sitting in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Missy will whine to me when she really wants to go out. She will sit beside me and just go on and on until I give in and let her out. Luckily she only does randomly.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
whenever he plays with his squeaky toy, he starts whining, but its so in tune it sounds like a bird chirping.. he also sings when we are in the car, or when he hears music. it SO freakin cute, but SUPER FREAKING ANNOYING... I cant decide if i like it or hate it.. I dont even know where he got it from.. just one day last week he started doing it, and now everyday a couple mins a day he does it.. URGH.. LOL

anyone elses dog whines/sings?
Our female Taya would Sing when Ever we Did. If we sang HIGH PITCHED she would HOWEL, lol..What a Great companion she was ..Miss her everyday ;(
She also SMILED, like in my pic, she would smile so much when someone came over her TEETH Showed and they would think she was shower her teeth at them, HAHAHAHAH <3 U Taya....Never Forgotten my Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
ugh I should start calling it singing and then maybe it will annoy me less, lol. Mine does it for tug toys, or tree branches, anything he is trying to get and hasn't "won" yet. He is a baby, lol. But I had a neighbor come out of his house thinking Gargamel was hurt he sounded so bad one day. I had to teach him of he makes the sounds the game is over, so now I think he does it when he gets tired and wants to go home but doesn't want to be the one to "give up" lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMFAO! yeah, call it singing.. HAHAHA, but it wont change the fact that its annoying, believe me, i've been trying LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts