Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
This is no joke. My dog had a habit of chewing my wifes and daughters panties and other under garments. Only womens stuff. So I was pretty pissed that they could not stop leaving stuff around for the dog that the dog could get a hold of. Usually the dog would actually eat some of the underware and a couple of days later crap out lacey pieces with his stool.

One day my daughter said one of her bras was missing and of course blamed the dog. I checked the back yard and found no evidence of chewed pieces or remnants in the dogs stool. The dog was acting normally and we all but forgot about the missing bra. About nine days later, on a Tuesday night after a long walk the dog would not eat his dinner. Very strange for him. I also noticed that he was looking very slim all of a sudden, and not like he had missed one or two meals but like he had not eaten in a while which was not the case as he had been eating normally. By the next day (Wednesday) he would not eat or drink and not even a piece of steak from the table, and he was acting quite lethargic. So on Thursday morning we took him to the vet and after xray and ultrasound discovered the bra in his stomach with most of it trailing through his intestines, clips, straps and all.

The real problem was that the dog swallowed the entire bra which contained wire under the cup which anchored itself in the stomach and did not allow the dog to pass it. Well the only solution was surgery. He was opened up and the bra and 1 foot of intestines was removed. $3000 and a just a few days later the dog is perfectly fine after a very quick recovery. He basically woke up after surgery and had to be sedated because he was ready to play, run and jump as if nothing had happened. The thing that really pisses me off is that for that kind of money I could have sent him to some expert dog trainer for a couple of weeks and got back a perfectly obedient and trained dog. Instead I pick up the same goofy, mischievous dog I had before.

Swallowing keys seems pretty believable to me. Heck a pitbull could probally chew up and swallow an entire Ferrari. How pissed would that make you?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lol! Both names are funny!

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is no joke. My dog had a habit of chewing my wifes and daughters panties and other under garments. Only womens stuff. So I was pretty pissed that they could not stop leaving stuff around for the dog that the dog could get a hold of. Usually the dog would actually eat some of the underware and a couple of days later crap out lacey pieces with his stool.

One day my daughter said one of her bras was missing and of course blamed the dog. I checked the back yard and found no evidence of chewed pieces or remnants in the dogs stool. The dog was acting normally and we all but forgot about the missing bra. About nine days later, on a Tuesday night after a long walk the dog would not eat his dinner. Very strange for him. I also noticed that he was looking very slim all of a sudden, and not like he had missed one or two meals but like he had not eaten in a while which was not the case as he had been eating normally. By the next day (Wednesday) he would not eat or drink and not even a piece of steak from the table, and he was acting quite lethargic. So on Thursday morning we took him to the vet and after xray and ultrasound discovered the bra in his stomach with most of it trailing through his intestines, clips, straps and all.

The real problem was that the dog swallowed the entire bra which contained wire under the cup which anchored itself in the stomach and did not allow the dog to pass it. Well the only solution was surgery. He was opened up and the bra and 1 foot of intestines was removed. $3000 and a just a few days later the dog is perfectly fine after a very quick recovery. He basically woke up after surgery and had to be sedated because he was ready to play, run and jump as if nothing had happened. The thing that really pisses me off is that for that kind of money I could have sent him to some expert dog trainer for a couple of weeks and got back a perfectly obedient and trained dog. Instead I pick up the same goofy, mischievous dog I had before.

Swallowing keys seems pretty believable to me. Heck a pitbull could probally chew up and swallow an entire Ferrari. How pissed would that make you?
haha your dogs a perv JK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts