Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took it apart and showed him that theres nothing there but he still insists that something is in there. Digging all around it, biting at the a/c, and digging at it. There is nothing there and he's never done this before! its driving us CRAZY because everytime we go outside now he won't do his business and keeps going to the a/c looking for something.:mad:

What else is there to do?!

·
Registered
256 Posts
growing up i had a shepherd/chow mix who got so fixated at our camp trailer once he would shake and bark and go crazy growling at it. We couldnt figure it out, we thought he was even going crazy or something. After about 2 hours of this I was worried so i got down on my hands and knees and with a flashlight started looking under the camp trailer. WELL, turns out there was a tiny tiny mouse in a hole in the ground, almost invisible to the naked eye but sure enough my dog had smelled/seen/whatever him. So maybe theres actually some small animal in there you never know lol....or maybe its just he noise it makes (our AC is pretty loud)

·
Registered
124 Posts
My girl Shae does the same thing inside our house with the tote we put fire wood in. She'll hover over the tote for an hour just waiting for something to move and make some noise. I find it funny! Maybe your dog saw a mouse run behind the a/c unit and know thinks it's still there...not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
LOL kinda funny work on A/Cs and ive seen baby rabbits get under the units and burrow a hole to somewhere else like a get away. Also It is a good idea to do the chixken wire or something around it to block him from the unit especailly if he lifts his leg to pee on it. something in dog piss will literally eat away at the coil and eventually cost you lots of $$$$ to replace the unit. generally it takes about 3 years of the dog peeing on it before you see the damage and its usually to late.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts