Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of the times when we eat dinner we let our son eat at the computer desk so he can watch his cartoons while he eats. I was so exhausted last night I forgot to pick up his plate before I went to bed. Dosia's bed is right next to the desk and TV. I was so surprised when I woke up, Dosia hadn't got out of bed. He was such a good boy he didn't touch it at all. He totally passed the temptation of an unguarded plate, I'm so proud of him :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow what a good boy,that would have been cleaned up here lol they know not to touch when we are around but im sure if left out mine would take the bait lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
What a good boy!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow what a good boy,that would have been cleaned up here lol they know not to touch when we are around but im sure if left out mine would take the bait lol.
Yea I was sure ribs would be too much temptation for him but I guess not :woof:
What a good boy!
I know right. He's such a good boy, he's come a long long way.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If i see an unguarded plate lying around with good food on it, I will eat it myself. I know sure as anything that any of my dogs would too. We are a greedy bunch here!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Good boy Dosia! Such temptation! That's definitely high value!

Dakota is good about it, but he tortures himself sometimes, he'll stand over it and drool, won't touch it, just stares. (I left the room and spied on him)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was good
:woof: I'm so proud he was so good :)
If i see an unguarded plate lying around with good food on it, I will eat it myself. I know sure as anything that any of my dogs would too. We are a greedy bunch here!
LOLL!!!!!
my dog would have ate the food, and then broken the plate. lol :(
LOL I'd be so mad if I had to clean up broken plates ;)
Good boy Dosia! Such temptation! That's definitely high value!

Dakota is good about it, but he tortures himself sometimes, he'll stand over it and drool, won't touch it, just stares. (I left the room and spied on him)
LOLL I can totally see Dakota drooling and making the sad puppy face :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts