Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ember- Black Lab Mutt.
Found her in the Wal-Mart parking lot when she was just a little pup covering in fleas and ticks. She is now 2 years old and a good dog. She has issues with change so I try to keep a pretty normal routine with her. Feeding times,bathroom break times,ect.

Trinity- Golden Retriever.
She is 6 year old and the result of a bad breeder. I was a young college student when getting here and should have done more research. At 6 years old she already has hip displacia and nerve issues. She is a super sweet dog but about as dumb as a box of rocks.

OMalley- Bulldog
Year and a half old copper colored bulldog. Good dog who seems to love everything until it tries to hurt my woman,Brittany. I have never in my life seen a dog so dependant on a person. He stares at her as if she is god. He is my playtime buddy, he plays hard and doesn't give up. Came from a breeder.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That last picture is a great shot of O'Malley! Cute dogs, thanx for sharing. I got an American Bully from a bad breeder who had HD issues at 4 and ended up passing away recently. It irritating when people don't take concern in what they are producing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, our golden sadly will probably end being PTS within the next year or two due to all her complications. The vet has her on some high doses of meds but she gets worse and worse. It's a shame when stuff like that happens. Sorry about the loss of your American Bully. It's never easy to lose a pet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Performance. We try to do our best for them. Having 2 females and one male has proven to be a pretty good combo.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Good looking crew, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
That last picture is a great shot of O'Malley! Cute dogs, thanx for sharing. I got an American Bully from a bad breeder who had HD issues at 4 and ended up passing away recently. It irritating when people don't take concern in what they are producing.
I feel for you there me and my brothers were dealing with a breeder of alapa blue blood bulldogs and one pup had hd found out later papers may have been hung still tryin to figure that out, this are some great lookin dogs you got bud I love the last pic of o malley

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man. I had both the golden and lab prior to Brit and I getting together so OMalley is my first Bulldog persay. He is a good dog. The ABBB's are awesome, I have a buddy of mine who has one as a catch dog. Big ole' blue merle bulldog. ha ha. Sorry to hear about the pup, it's hard when you got so many sketchy breeders out there anymore. I think my next dog is gonna be a Newfoundland and I have done major research on good breeders with the breed. For quality $2500 is like a fair amount so my pockets will be crying when that day comes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts