Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the title... little man decided to help mommy type... lol

My Husband and 1 year old Tyler

Tyler and little Akasha

WP_000104 by BlazerChick, on Flickr

Me and my trucks Engine

Little man and my Truck

My Blazer and my Husband's Burban

Yes the trucks are part of the family!! lol Well maybe not the Burban, thinking about selling it.

One of my favorite pictures of Tyler

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
your little boy is adorable!! luvin the blazer.. im wrapped up in an 87' iroc-z right now..lol.. its fixing to become pink and black ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very adorable pics :D I just Love Burbans!

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your little boy is adorable!! luvin the blazer.. im wrapped up in an 87' iroc-z right now..lol.. its fixing to become pink and black ;)
Thanks! He looks like his daddy... unless you see a baby pic of me... then he looks exactly like me. lol That's a nice year for your IROC, I dig the recessed headlights on them. I'm a real sucker for Flip Ups and Hide-a-ways tho. I was gonna find a way to put Flip Ups on my Blazer... lol :p

Very adorable pics :D I just Love Burbans!
I HATE his Burban, its a 99... so its all newfangled and whatnot. I just recently found out that the reason it isn't running is because of some stupid plastic piece with a couple wires in it that costs 150 bucks! Like for real!! Stupid MAF... I'm hoping that cleaning it will solve the issue.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nice Blazer.. no offence though, i think all the pink accents make it look tacky

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
"Dirty girl"!! Love it! I like the pink because then they know its a chic behind the wheel but a rough rider woman ;) You also have a great looking family. Your son is adorable :)

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! That was the whole reason behind the pink. I was tired of guys coming up to my window wanting me to join their 4x4 club only to say "Holy crap, you're a chick!! :eek:" Tyler is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older... I can see it now.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Nice pics there girl! :clap:

Have to admit, that is the first time i've seen pink accents on an engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.