Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found old pictueres at my mothers on my B-Day recently....
Here's a couple pics of when I started my interest in dogs, before I could speak, LOL. This was Poochie, Boston Terrrier.

Top pic, we got caught trying to get in cupboards, I was 10 months old.
Bottom pic was 4 months...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww I loe Bostons, such awesome little dogs :D

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know about anyone else, but I still remember him, first dog, from time I couldn't even speak...still have images. He lived until I was in 5th grade, and it was first time I lost one close to me. I've never forgotten.

Another thing I didn't notice until late in life, is my natural way with dogs. I communicate alot more with my hands than normal, and somehow dogs pick up what I intend for them to understand. Wonder if this came from growing up with a dog from the crib? My mom still has pics of me holding dog leash when I was crawling...and I believe it was the dog that allowed me to start running at the age of 9 months (yep, I ran before I walked, LOL). Anyone else think that way?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Eagle, all of my dogs are trained with hand signals, I know some sign language so it helps in that but that is cool you remember your first dog, I don't lol

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I begin training I use hand signals from the start. Later, they know what to do without saying a word...LOL. They also learn our ways and figure out what we plan to do, although we don't realize it. Do your dogs know when you're gonna leave before you even get ready to? Mine do.

Vandal also knows when I'm coming home, before I get home. Once around the corner, he's in window waiting for me. That's one of the reasons I couldn't put him down.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yep my dogs knew when I was leaving, they all read me like a book, cause I was the one who trained them all, I do all my own training from the time I get them. So they only lilsten to me :p

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:clap:They know who the Alpha is in your house then!!!:woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
That's right I am Queen B in my house, lol. hahaha and just a b period :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts