Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else has a dog who sits on their feet? And what does it all mean Basil?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It means your dog is weird! lol
I would not read too much into it, unless your dog has other behavior issues. Your dog could be a little needy or your foot is just comfortable!
Maybe I should wash my feet more offend...OH!!!....lol

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
LOL my dogs HAVE to play near someone or rubbing on someone, its so anoying, and stage had a thing with sitting in my lap when im on the floor with my legs crossed like a little kid, but he is not so little.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Who else has a dog who sits on their feet? And what does it all mean Basil?
Actually its funny you bring this up.. I was laying in bed the other day and all of a sudden I hear one of my dogs SCREAMING!! I take of running to the crates and see poor little faith getting up holding one paw....Well it took a few seconds to realize her paw had fell asleep cause she was laying on it lol.. My husband was in the living room and I was like did she get it stuck in the crate or something and he was like no she just woke up and screamed lol.. Poor girl.

·
Registered
157 Posts
IMO it's normal, all of my dogs feel the need to be touching someone in the house when they are relaxing. If I am sitting in the floor they sit in my lap. I don't think they realize how big they are. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts