Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends come over all the time, they are here like every day. they have been bringing their Chihuahua over with them, they got him when he was 3 weeks because the mother died. they think just because he is small that its ok for him to be a terror. he is 8 weeks old now, they dont train him, and he will bite you all the time. i cant have my feet down cause he will bite them. so they came over yesterday, and my puppy ran by him and not paying any attention came close to him and the chi attacked him, my dog just kept walking past him. When i told them that unless they train him he cant come back over. oh he is just a chi thats his nature. i said well when my dog protects herself you will blame it on her, so please dont bring him over. they are mad. but i dont get it, if you have a small dog why some people dont train it, just because its little its ok?

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
little dogs are generally assholes. and in my personal experience based on people I know with small dogs, they don't train them at all. People get dogs that fit their lifestyle, i tend to assume people that get small dogs do so because they don't have very active lifestyles. That and/or they live in small spaces. My roommate has a rat terrier and she has ZERO training and my roommate doesn't give her any exercise other than letting her out in the backyard to potty. She is a terror! There are exceptions, but that is my general perception of untrained little dogs and their owners.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are right i think the same way too. they have given him no training and they let hiim run wild thats his exercise, its ridiculas, if i was to do that with any bigger dog, let alone pitbulls then i would probably be on the news for my dog biting someone, but since they are small no body cares

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
That's exactly the problem! The majority of little dog owners think its cute to see their dogs exhibit signs that would land our dogs on the dangerous dogs list or worse. There is nothing cute about a dog exhibiting signs of aggression, regardless of size.

Mobile.....at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts