Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't think I could ever get a puppy lol D was pissed the puppy couldn't play rough like him and then even more pissed that I was playing with him and not D lol at first the puppy wanted to follow D around and do whatever he did but soon realized he couldn't keep up haha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But even at this age I feel like D was able to keep up with older dogs, even if he couldn't he definitely TRIED! This pup was terrified of D. D wouldn't even touch him and all this pup did was scream and whine

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Cuuuute!! Cain couldn't really play with Ammo for a while bc he played to rough. Cain learned after a month or so though how to play with him. Now they're both so rowdy and rough lol.

It's a cute little puppy. What's its name?

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted to steal this pup! His name is Kobe. Followed me everywhere bc none of the guys were giving him attention lol D didn't really like that lol

Supposedly he's 8 weeks, but I think he's younger then that. BYB's don't care at all

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Sometimes they have to leave early. Dams kill pups, pups attack dams, sooo many variables. On top of all that ask pookie(last vip to have a litter)what a group of pups is like lol

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Cute :) love that color

·
Banned
793 Posts
Buahahah its effing hilarious you said that katey! I was walking by the dog park and people were walking up feom a distance yelling for me to bring my wiemeraner to play! When they came up they kept saying ohhh how beautiful he's such a nice weimaraner... thwn he turn around and they were asking if my "pit" was friendly buahahaha

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Buahahah its effing hilarious you said that katey! I was walking by the dog park and people were walking up feom a distance yelling for me to bring my wiemeraner to play! When they came up they kept saying ohhh how beautiful he's such a nice weimaraner... thwn he turn around and they were asking if my "pit" was friendly buahahaha

Everyone always though Ammo was an English Mastiff puppy. They'd pet him and say how cute and then start a big conversation about mastiffs.

·
Banned
793 Posts
Hahaha yeah I get the whole weimaraner talk oh this oh that then I correct them and say he's a bully and then I spend 20 min explaining he's not a pitbull and the differences until finally I have to walk away lol

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Hahaha yeah I get the whole weimaraner talk oh this oh that then I correct them and say he's a bully and then I spend 20 min explaining he's not a pitbull and the differences until finally I have to walk away lol

Wahaha!!!

You must be getting good at the politely excusing yourself and walking away. Haha.

People can't quite pigeonhole Jones, so we get some interesting mixes suggested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts