Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
born 11/9/2011; first pic is her at 11 weeks the day i got her, the others are just about a week and a half ago. i need to update because this girl is growing so fast! 9lbs in the first pic, about 14 in the others (and she's about 19 now probably at least).

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
Cute puppy. I love the little blue mask. :)
Welcome to GP.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pup :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. yeah, i didn't really want another male because they pee on everything. and she was the cutest female of the little.

how is it that her and 2 males were the only ones that looked similar and the others were all dark colored with maybe a little white streak on the nose between the eyes? except the 2 males were a mirror image of eachother. they had half a mask each but when put together it made a whole. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
color will depend on parents and grandparents and what color genes are carried. You have blue and brindles on one side and reds or fawns and stuff on another you can get any of those or a mixture with different colored brindles and such. Its just a color doesnt mean anything really. patterns and colors will often vary in a litter I believe, unless you do red to red I think someone said you can only get red from that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i'm just wondering, in your opinion would you say riley looks full blue nose? i know it's hard to say though... just wondering

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's some more i ripped from a video of her about a week and a half back. i'll snap some more tonight at my gf's. she's been at her house because i'm busy so much and i practically live there half the time anyways.

i love the patch of white the comes away from the white on her stomach up around to her back

Attachments

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
so i'm just wondering, in your opinion would you say riley looks full blue nose? i know it's hard to say though... just wondering
Blue is just a color...or nose color. Yes, she looks blue to me though ;) She is a cutey! I love her markings. What are her bloodlines? Do you have a pedigree on her at all? Welcome to the forum :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL bella the names here confused me when I 1st looked I thought it was your thread , Was like when did you get a new puppy? lol.

and OP as bella stated blue is just the color. if you dont have papers for the puppy its really impossible to tell if she is pure. She will make you a great pet regardless of that though , hope you love her regardless of breed :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Adorable ears! So cute!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL bella the names here confused me when I 1st looked I thought it was your thread , Was like when did you get a new puppy? lol.
LOL! Angel, I can see why.....I think this is the second person who has joined recently that has "Blue nose" in their forum name :curse: LOL!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No I don't have her bloodlines or her pedigree. I got her from someone locally for $50 but he started them out at like $250 or more. And I know blue is just a color lol but the bloodlines are the more important factors right?

And hope i its not frowned upon on the forums for not having the pedigree or anything... :/

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
Ecko doesn't have a ped. He's a rescue. She's a cute puppy and she'll be a great pet.
Back Yard Breeders that want to make a buck use the term "Pure Blue Nose" or "Red Nose" but those are in fact, only nose colors. If your dogs coat color is blue, it has a blue nose. They aren't blood lines though and without a ped a bloodline will never be known. Enjoy her for the wonderful pet that she is. :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
And hope i its not frowned upon on the forums for not having the pedigree or anything... :/
ABSOLUTELY NOT don't care about papers or bloodlines or even if you don't have a pit bull type dog :) Some of us even like cats! lol Only bothers people when people come on and try to say they have a pure bred dog when they do not have papers to prove it. My boy was supposed to be am American Staffodshire Terrier, but I don't know for a fact since I never got the papers and never heard another word (BYB). So I call him my bull dog, or what a paperless dog is which is a mutt :) A mutt isn't bad, just means you can't trace his parents and grandparents, etc.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh heck NO! Alot of people have got there first dogs from BYB's or rescued pups from shelters. Heck, even some BYB's give papers but they don't really mean anything. My girl has papers and or a pedigree but she will never be a show dog or give birth to any puppies ever! Initially I wanted to show her but decided otherwise. She will be spayed soon and enjoyed as a pet with a purpose ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
K that makes me feel more welcome here haha.

Blue_nose_bella, I think Riley will become as muscular as Bella. She's already showing it as a pup (or maybe I'm nuts). Have you worked Bella out or is that her natural muscle tone?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
K that makes me feel more welcome here haha.

Blue_nose_bella, I think Riley will become as muscular as Bella. She's already showing it as a pup (or maybe I'm nuts). Have you worked Bella out or is that her natural muscle tone?
Yes I work her about five times a week. I am very athletic and active myself so she comes on my five mile walk/jogs with me now that she's older. Never work a pup hard though until they are about 18-24 months old. You can be active with her but to much at a young age can do long term damage to joints. I also don't run her or myself alot on concrete because its harder on the joints as well. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh yes I know not to workout a pup unless they are 1.5-2 years old. I can't wait til she's that age. Time flies by though, it's already been a month I've had her :)

I snapped new pics of her last night and will post them when I get home

1 - 18 of 18 Posts