Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first let me say hello to everyone. I have been reading an checking the site here for a a few weeks since I noticed all the idiots an bad moderators at a unnamed pitbull chat forums I previously used. I have got this beautiful 1/2 pit bull- 1/2 white german shepherd. Mother is a white/brown full blooded pit 50ish lbs lean. The father is the white shepherd that looked to weigh 75-80lbs lean.

I got him at 6 weeks which I know is to early, but I really did not have a choice if I wanted him. The owner was adopting him out an his 7 brothers an sisters at that age. So I clearly opted to take pick of the liter. The liter had very many mixed colors an looking puppies.. Some with long hair an some with short hair.. Well I picked the biggest, pushiest, ugliest one, which is a brindle short hair male with white feet an chest.

He is very intelligent an already fully house trained. Has never even pee'd in the house. Goes to the door an sits while whimpering until it can muster up a high pitched puppy yelp/bark.. haha.. I immediate leash him and take him outside.. Yes, He is 100% leash trained as well. Even sits upon hearing the word leash so I can put and remove it from him. He loves to play. He is a classic tugging/pulling on rope kind of dog that is for sure. He also loves just cuddling an being a lap dog.

I posted some random pics of him that I have been taking with my phone since I have had him. Sorry about the crappy quality of the images. I used my camera on my phone an it takes like 5 seconds to actually capture a image so none of them come out the best. Enjoy and feel free to comment!!

Tiger 6 weeks an around 4- 6 lbs

Tiger 9 weeks an 13lbs

Tiger 12 weeks an 24.5lbs

Tiger 14 weeks Vet weighed him at 28.5lbs

Tiger 15 weeks 2 days an 31lbs

Tiger 16 weeks 3 days vet weighed him at 37.5lbs

Tiger 19 weeks an 44lbs

Tiger 22 weeks an 52lbs

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute boy. Welcome to the forum.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! He is a doll but I have to laugh when you say he is half white GSD LOL! He doesn't look the part.....I see more of the bully than anything. He is adorable though and as long as you love him and care for him then who cares what he is ;) Precious!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very cute boy. Welcome to the forum.
Thx!!

Welcome to the forum!! He is a doll but I have to laugh when you say he is half white GSD LOL! He doesn't look the part.....I see more of the bully than anything. He is adorable though and as long as you love him and care for him then who cares what he is ;) Precious!!
lol.. Yeah everyone says that.. It's amazing how mixes turn out and he is just 1/3 of the way grown. No telling how he will end up but I plan on updating as he grows. xD

Edit -- A bit of added info so you can get a true idea of his current size. He is going to be a big boy.

Age 22 weeks
Withers/Height: 21 inches
Neck: 17 1/2 inches
Weight: 52lbs

He is actually going to be 24 weeks at the end of the week.. I will try to get a pic and measurement up then as well..

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thx!!

lol.. Yeah everyone says that.. It's amazing how mixes turn out and he is just 1/3 of the way grown. No telling how he will end up but I plan on updating as he grows. xD
A friend of mine had a pit/ GSD cross that he knew for a fact what the parents were. He was built like a pit and had the short coat but a longer nose and big erect ears! LOL! He was adorable. He was more the size of a pit to. It is funny how they turn out and he could definitely change as he gets older and matures :) Best of luck with him! Hope you stick around and learn as much as you can so you can be one of the "better pet bull owners" ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A friend of mine had a pit/ GSD cross that he knew for a fact what the parents were. He was built like a pit and had the short coat but a longer nose and big erect ears! LOL! He was adorable. He was more the size of a pit to. It is funny how they turn out and he could definitely change as he gets older and matures :) Best of luck with him! Hope you stick around and learn as much as you can so you can be one of the "better pet bull owners" ;)
I plan on sticking around an sharing his growth with the community as well as trying to the be the best owner I can possibly be. And I am 110% positive of tigers breeding as I know both his parents which lives in the same house hold. Father was a 7 year old and the mother was 5 years old and it was a total accident that it happened. They some how have been preventing it for the past 5 years and just happened to fail this year. Lucky for me.. xD.. I love your sig!!! and I agree with it 100%.. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys I promised an update an here it is.. More to come in a week or two.

Tiger is 23 weeks and 6 days old.. 61lbs this morning after walk and poop.

Hot chick in image is my woman.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And yes he loves to ride on the float.. Have to double stack them for him.. Also a great swimmer as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lol, he's frikkin' adorable!! Love the ears!

I have a mix half french bulldog/half american eskimo...known breeds for a fact, his mom and dad were both AKC champions. They were being housed at the breeder/handlers house, and had a mismate. The breeder wanted us to euthanize them if they looked like mixes when we did the c-section, but we convinced her to let us hand raise them and place them in homes. Of course, we each kept one, so the whole litter was placed!

My guys brother has the eskimo build and personality, and my pup Benny is built like a bully...with frenchie ears!

Please definitely stick around...there are some incredibly knowledgeable people here!! Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Omg I am in live with tiger at 12 weeks. I'm a sucker for a head cock. Sooo cute!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, he's frikkin' adorable!! Love the ears!

I have a mix half french bulldog/half american eskimo...known breeds for a fact, his mom and dad were both AKC champions. They were being housed at the breeder/handlers house, and had a mismate. The breeder wanted us to euthanize them if they looked like mixes when we did the c-section, but we convinced her to let us hand raise them and place them in homes. Of course, we each kept one, so the whole litter was placed!

My guys brother has the eskimo build and personality, and my pup Benny is built like a bully...with frenchie ears!

Please definitely stick around...there are some incredibly knowledgeable people here!! Welcome!
Thx!

Haha, and yeah you never know how the pups will turn out in a mixed batched always a treat to get to see more than one mature.. xD

Omg I am in live with tiger at 12 weeks. I'm a sucker for a head cock. Sooo cute!
That is what she said.. :angeldevi and thank you!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super cute pup! Welcome to the forum :)
Thx!!

Everyone always says cute pup.. :) Which is nice.. But he is really going to be a beast of a dog. :p

My significant other is worried about how big he is already.. lawl.. The funny an best part of all is when I pick him up an cradle all 61 lbs of him like a little pup. I told her that wait til he is 18 months and 80+ lbs and I am cradling him like a little baby. ;) Haha, he did start out as my little bundle of joy!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Time for a update. Tiger is 27 weeks old or 6months 1 week. He is currently up to 66.5 lbs. Seems to be slowing down in the weight gaining department as well. Which is actually nice to see at this point :).

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Hey guys I promised an update an here it is.. More to come in a week or two.

Tiger is 23 weeks and 6 days old.. 61lbs this morning after walk and poop.

Hot chick in image is my woman.
I don't see no stinking dog! Where's the dog,,,
Could someone photoshop A dog into this for me please!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New Pics and quick update on Tiger. He is doing well as always. Great dog! He is 7 months old in these pics and 75+ lbs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are two more pics at his current age of 7 months.

Left and right face shots.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Handsome boy he is ;) getting big!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Handsome boy he is ;) getting big!!
Hey, Thanks!!

Yeah, he is really putting the lbs on.. Still looks a bit puppish in his figure...lol. He eats like a damn horse.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts