Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone just a little update on bear, he was fixed on tuesady last week, an recoverd great but still cant be near my other dogs. I will have pictures of him up soon, but here are some of cali an my chi roxy, :D

LOL dont ask what shes doing here, but i think its pretty funny

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahhh I have wondered where you have been, good news on Bear and I LOVE Roxi's ears :D:D Way to cute, great pics ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so glad Bear is healing up! cute pictures, I love the second one of Roxy all squinting figuring out what your doing lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO that last pic is too funny, she giving you attitude lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh I have wondered where you have been, good news on Bear and I LOVE Roxi's ears :D:D Way to cute, great pics ;D
ya i have been pretty busy, but i am back :D

so glad Bear is healing up! cute pictures, I love the second one of Roxy all squinting figuring out what your doing lol
LOL roxy has soo many faces she can pull its funny. Ya bear healed up fast, hes a silly goof ball again,

LMAO that last pic is too funny, she giving you attitude lol.
:rofl: ya that gurl has tons of attitude,

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Is good to see you back for sure :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
woo hooooo, can't wait to see those, I do love to see pics of your crew, where is Shiloh in all this, I hardly ever see him :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha lmaooo @ annoying, he never gets enough lime light :p Yay more pics of the boys :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts