Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres pike, havent posted in a while so i thought i would show u guys some. hes now 16 months old, r.e. american bully. Sorry so many, i got carried away. ---shane n pike

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Slim says Hi Pike! Lol hes lookin good man.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Your dog sets a fine example for the AmBully community.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
That's a good looking dog. Don't know why you call him a hippo. You know anything about his pedigree?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
call him hippo cuz if you all saw he was 100% r.e. u'd call him a hippo anyways :p just throwin it out there that not every bully is 100lbs+. yeah hes reg. with adba. heres some papers :) oh and the crop is, i think a show with bell. We have an awesome vet that does an awesome job @ cropping. you bring him a pup, say do what YOU think fits his head, and amazing work comes out ;) ---shane

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Seems to me that you could do much more for the image of RE dogs by showing him as a fine example. Why side up, and include your own dog, with the bad side of bully bred dogs? I can't read peds but the end result is obvious. Somebody took the time to keep the dog functional. Show him off and be proud of him. Don't make him out to be a victim of something he's not even a part of.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts